25. My True Feelings

I watched Yeon process what I'd just said and it made me nervous he might reject my proposal. There was no more hiding. Mijin, Elric and the coach already knew he was my fated mate. That bastard Niel probably knew the truth too considering he was in a ridiculous entanglement with Yeon's sister.

"Do you like me or something?" He finally asked me and I must admit, I felt shy acknowledging  that I'd been drawn towards him for a while, stalking him and playing with my scent around him just to see his reaction. 

"What does it matter? Would you say yes to me if I said I liked you?"

"Answering a question with another, how childish." He seemed irritated by my response and I feared he'd reject me if I told him how I felt about him. I wasn't sure if I could handle him rejecting me either. I had been willing to like him from a distance however, watching Elric open the door for him as if he'd already won him over infuriated me enough to realize I was already in love with Yeon. Hopefully, Elric hadn't said something as ridiculous as the things he told me but if he did, Yeon seemed smart enough not to believe him. Still, I couldn't shake off this constant feeling of apprehensiveness and needed to confirm my speculations.  

"Did Elric tell you he likes you?"

"Do you base your answer on his?" He was a hard nut to crack and I had anticipated that. He suddenly shook his head, and a thought crossed my mind. Was he repulsed by me that my  declaration to want to pair with him put him off? However, I brushed those thoughts from my mind after remembering the erection that he was desperately trying to hide. Maybe sitting close to him just like this made him as nervous as I was....or did I frighten him?

"Are you afraid of me Yeon?"

"Will you stop calling my name like that?" Bingo! He was nervous after all. Moreover, I wasn't planning on ending my tease. I liked how his name sounded in my ears, and how he'd react whenever I called him like that. I just wanted to break any walls he'd built around himself to hide from me.

"Why? Does it make you calm?"

"Actually it makes me more nervous. It feels...different I don't know why. I guess it's because we hate each other's guts so in my head, you..." He suddenly went quiet and stared a hole through my head.

"What?" I asked, confused by the sudden change of his facial expression. 

"Don't you have a girlfriend?"

This has to be Elric's doing. Throwing me overboard just so I'd no longer be a threat to him, and why was everyone thinking I had a girlfriend though? "Is that what Elric told you?"

"What is this? Question and question game? You've answered none of my questions so far and I really really need to use the bathroom so will you just turn around so I can go?" I had anticipated he'd try avoiding me again by running away and I let him. I wanted to show him I'm not a bad guy, get to know him and hopefully, get him to think we make a great pair before I can later reveal to him the truth of our fateship.

"Don't you go jerking off alone now..." I teased him as I turned around to give him a chance to escape, though it was futile running away from me at this point. After a few seconds, I heard him close the door behind him then I slumped on the bed just where he'd sat. His scent was strongest there. The thought that he'd been holding it in for a while made me chuckle. He must be having a hard time around me just as I was.

Oh...I like him, I like him, I really really like him...but he hates my guts. Elric's face popped in my head, laughing at me just as he did on the phone earlier. No matter, I was going to confess today and stop him form going about searching for a pair, or he'd find out from someone else we were fated and I wanted to be the one who'd break the news to him.