31. I Want You

Stan was on the phone with Elric and as usual, Elric enjoyed teasing him to get on his nerves but not today for he was in a good mood. 

"Brains or beauty, I can only envy Yeon's beauty. Why would I want brains when I already have it."

Stan chuckled. "You hardly have anything up there and just so you know, Yeon has both. I wouldn't compare him to the likes of you." 

"You think so? I know right now you've imagined a hundred times how you two shall be watching romantic movies together, listen to boring old love songs."

"It's sweet old blues and some good jazz."

"How sad to hear. You intentionally hid from him for two whole weeks for a romantic guy that you've branded yourself as. Perhaps you've finally mastered the art of flirting for you to be in such spirits, but I fear I must warn you. Yeon is a tough cookie so you'll need to try harder."

"Shut up. Most of the people who've come to you came to me first. If I wanted to, I'd make a much more efficient and skilled playboy unlike yourself... Which reminds me, your mother has been calling me nonstop. She bought you another car for your upcoming birthday. I'm sure you can't wait to use it as a sex magnet. The girl I saw you flirting with last week will definitely love to go for a drive."

"Jealous doesn't look good on you Stannie. I bet you've grown cobwebs between your legs with no activity. I pity Yeon, he's gonna have a hard time navigating through..."

"Screw you!" Stan laughed. "Don't go marking anyone by accident. Your mom would be furious."

"When have I ever?"

"Get yourself checked too. I pity your dick the most though, it has worked harder than you ever will in your entire life."

"Are you perhaps hitting on me Stannie? I don't mind you marking me either since Yeon has rejected you..."

"You're dead if you flirt with him." Stan warned, hanging up before Elric had the chance to further get on his nerves.

He'd initially contemplated on calling Yeon but he hadn't gotten his number yet. Elric had refused to share it too just to irritate him.

'Still, I'm not bothered. If Yeon doesn't welcome me after two weeks of not seeing each other, that will definitely be embarrassing so either way, I have to expect that.' Stan thought as he reflected on the conversation he'd just had with his best friend. The longing, the waiting to see his fated had been too much to bear. 

Glancing at the gloomy sky after parking his car, Stan wondered if it was supposed to rain today. As per his parents, Yeon often went for morning walks, hopefully he took an umbrella with him.

'Will he be surprised to see me? I'm getting anxious.'  

Opening the door, he was met with a deserted living room. "Maybe he's still sleeping...though I wonder why Elric had to leave very early today. Doesn't his classes begin in the afternoon?" Stan murmured as he took the stairs towards his room.

The door leading to Elric's room was ajar, revealing a huge mess of clothes everywhere. "He knows dads will blame me for this!" Shrugging his shoulders, he added to himself "Either way, I'm in a good mood today so I'll clean up later."

Closing the door, he walked past the room assigned to Yeon and was tempted to reach for the door but couldn't bring himself to hold the handle. Standing there for sometime, he took in a deep breath hoping to perceive his fated's scent but there was none. 

"Had he gotten good at hiding it or perhaps my parents prescribed a strong inhibitor?" Stan murmured then shook off the thought. There was still the possibility of him being outside taking his usual morning walk.