89. Uninvited Guest

"You look much better than the last time I saw you Mijin. Mom and dad told me you are recuperating well and I'm sorry I hadn't much time to see you before but I'll be spending a few days here before I can resume my errands."

Silence

"I seems you wish to rest some more. I only came here to check on you since I've been worried about you...and so has he." Yeon added, glancing at a taut Stan sitting beside him. It felt awkward that his gaze was fixated on his fated and that made Yeon uncomfortable.

Seeing that it was futile conversing with his sister, Yeon opted to leave. "I'll be in my room if you need me. I hope you wouldn't mind if I pop in from time to time to check on you." 

Standing up, Yeon cleared his sister's untouched meal and was about to exit when Mijin stopped him, grabbing him by his arm.

"Take him with you." She gestured with her chin at Stan, who seemed reluctant about leaving.

Sighing, Yeon tugged his fated's shoulder. "Let's go."

"Sorry for what you had to endure Mijin, however, don't lock out Yeon from caring about you." Stan spoke while still sitted down.

"This is not the right time so please, read the room." Yeon warned angrily.

"No. I don't want to leave just yet. I understand how she feels but I can't watch you two grow apart over something that is neither your faults."

"Get out..!" Mijin shouted and looked up at her brother still holding her untouched tray. "You two came here to mock me didn't you?"

"No Mijin... I... We really are concerned for your welfare. Stan's dad is in the living room talking to mom and dad. I hope you can let him check on your well being as well."

Stan had sturbbonly followed him all the way to his parents place insisting he was tired from the silent treatment Yeon has been giving him. He'd hopped in forcefully after dad Robin had hinted on him that Yeon would be spending a couple of days at his parent's place. Unable to fathom spending days without seeing Yeon, he waited patiently until morning, catching Yeon and dad Joss sneaking out as if they were doing something wrong.

"Caught in the act."

"Agh! The heck! What are you doing sitting outside the front porch in the middle of the night?" Dad Joss had jumped up in shock at the sight of his son. Yeon on the other hand was too startled to even form a few words. It had been five in the morning, pitch black. Stan had been adamant about seeking audience with his fated who'd denied him an opportunity to converse with him for days that if it weren't for dad Robin, he'd have woken up in an empty house again, feeling alone and abandoned.

"Go back to sleep..." dad Joss had insisted

"No. I'm going where you two are sneaking off to."

"It's none of your business..." Yeon cut in.

"You've forced me to resort to such desperate measures just so I can talk to you so I'm not going to listen to you anymore. I'll do whatever I want so let's go." Stan quickly grabbed Yeon's hand, dragging him along with him towards his father's car.

"Hey! I'm going to see Mijin!"

"Why would you not want me to see her too?"

"I'll come back in a few days!" Yeon spoke as he desperately tried to free himself from Stan's tight grip and in one swift move, Stan lifted him, landing him on his shoulder and holding him by his legs.