163. It Tastes Bitter

"Give them to me son." Yeon's father extended his hand impatiently towards Niel, ecstatic to finally have them arrive. They'd been waiting in anticipation for both Luca and Lusha to arrive. Such a shame no one payed attention to them as soon as the twins were taken away.

"How many months is Haesol now?" Elric had heard dad Robin speaking and glancing from where his voice came from. What was even more surprising was the sight of Hajin, sitting comfortably next to Stan's parents. They were so engrossed in their chattering as he handed a feeding bottle to dad Robin, was carrying Haesol her on his lap.

"She'll be approaching six months in a few days."

"How time flies. She is three months apart from Lusha and Luca."

"Elric's mother couldn't stop celebrating, boasting of having another girl in the family, I pity her though, Lusha resembles Niel and very pretty at that." Glancing at both Elric and Niel still standing by the door, Yeon's dad asked, "Who did her ponytail? Was it you Elric?"

"Nope. Nelnel is incharge of hair duty. See my ponytail here?" Elric tapped onto his long hair that had already grown to the length of his shoulders.

"He is doing a fine job, I'd say. I have some pretty hairbands I over purchased for Haesol. I'll leave them with you before we leave."

"That'd be nice. Thank you."

A low burping sound from Haesol made them burst out into laughter and they went on about, ignoring both Elric nd Niel once more.

Just then, Stan appeared from the stairs and came downstairs, complaining that they'd been causing a lot of noise that Yeon was unable to rest.

"Is he going to come down?" Yeon's mom had asked.

"He said he wanted to sleep after lunch."

"Such a shame. He's reverted back to his old ways yet again, shutting everyone out just like the first time he'd arrived here."

"I'm not surprised." Yeon's dad concurred. "He prefers to hibernate and get through things by himself. I've warned him of that habit but I don't think it will ever change. His sister used to be the one who knew how to get him out of that hibernation and now that she is no longer with us, I'm afraid we'll have to rely heavily on you Stannie."

"Perhaps Nelnel could shed some light on the tactics Mijin used before. They used to live together with Yeon when him and Mijin were in a relationship."

"That's an excellent suggestion Elric. What say you Niel? Any tips for Stannie here?" Dad Robin asked.

'I can't believe you'd go this far to involve others in our fight.' Niel threw Elric a suggestive look then walked towards Stan. "Actually, he texted me to bring him some caramel ice cream."

"That's right! Why didn't we think of that before?" Dad Robin exclaimed, his eyes on his pair. "Remember how Yeon would binge away to that same flavor for months?"

"Yea. We used to have half of the kitchen freezer filled with it."

"It appears he hasn't outgrown that habit of his." Yeon's mother said. "A good workout would have been preferable to have his endorphins levels up a notch but he detests working out."

"We'll be going for a walk later on." Looking at Niel, Stan suggested he procced upstairs to check on Yeon. "I hate to admit it but your company does put him in a good mood therefore don't upset him."

"How could he Stannie when he practically lived with him for more than two years." Elric whispered.

"What's up with you two?" Stan asked once they were outside, walking towards Elric's car to retrieve the ice cream.