120. Snooping Around

"They are quite late today honey. We even had dinner despite waiting for them. Maybe I'm mistaken but didn't Yeon say they'll be leaving early today?"

"I got a text from Stannie saying they had somewhere else to go after work. Perhaps a date."

"Speaking of dates, do you know Stannie used to have a list prepared for the things he'd do with his fated or pair when he was much younger? Your brother was a major influence of that, telling him he needed one in preparedness for his future love of his life if he intended to be a great lover." Dad Robin asked.

"He still has it somewhere in his room I'm certain of it. He must be putting Yeon through a lot just doing the stuff he alone enjoys."

"Hmm. Yeon has been cooperating lately with him. They hardly argue these days. I used to enjoy their silly fights, I found them petty and entertaining. Yeon is more practical than logical while Stannie sees everything as colorful as you can imagine, his head filled with rainbows and unicorns whenever he sees Yeon." Dad Robin commented.

"You noticed too. This place has been too quiet of late. To think a few weeks ago, we were kicked out of our own home. I wonder how many Naks is Yeon's scent."

"Yea." Dad Robin laughed aloud recalling the memory of them spending the night in the car. "I was hoping Yeon would at least put up a fight with our Stannie concerning him  permanently moving into his room as well..." Dad Robin raised his head from his partner's shoulder to look up to him. "Honey, I think that is Stannie just being rebellious, showing us how badly him and Yeon need their own space."

Nodding, dad Joss agreed. "As much as I want to keep Yeon closer and work with him someday, I have to admit my brother will win this fight, but...I have a concern. I'd have hoped Yeon to have conceived by now. That was on Stannie's list too."

"Really? Did that boy actually make a new list? I was thinking all this time we were referring to an old list...or you were simply bluffing since we are competitors at keeping Yeon..." Sitting upright, dad Robin added. "...But then you did mention Yeon meeting up to our son's ridiculous fantasies..."

"Nope. There is a recent one with Yeon's name on every activity. He must have written it or updated it after graduating since he was here all the time. I bumped into it when I checked his room just to confirm if he wasn't planning on moving out without telling us." 

"I'd like to see it. Can I have a sneak peak too?"

"Let's go check it out. It's been a while since I looked into it anyways."

They both proceeded upstairs to Stan's room excitedly, as if they were curious to know what Stan had been up to with Yeon and dad Robin's jaw dropped at how much space the room had after Stan's choosing to not use the room anymore. Even so, a few of his belongings lay around. "Was this place always this big? Yeon's room must be packed with Stannie's stuff..."

"How bad is he at hiding stuff?" Dad Joss asked sarcastically as he bent down and dusted off a few books he'd been taking from a box then raised a single book for his pair to see, the only one without a speck of dust. "He hid it underneath his other books that no longer interest him. No wonder Elric always found his journals."

"I think he believes he is hiding it from his fated yet Yeon doesn't even bother to come here, but surely he must know we look into him right?"

Suddenly, dad Joss burst out laughing, his pair scooting next to him to check what he was staring at. "They went on a mud bath together? Can you believe that? How in the world did he convince Yeon to a free to it?"

"Oh my word....and a cats cafe too..."

"So predictable." Perusing through, dad Joss added. "He has ticked most of the stuff here... Oh! Wait, he has added a few things since I last saw this."