NOTICE

◆Thank you for reading 'Never Love Again' through till episode 100. I'll be taking a break till 26th November 2021, 

May you therefore have a memorable Thanksgiving on the 25th November.

◆I hadn't planned to reach this far for this novel was initially meant to be short with only 25 episodes yet here we are. Your participation from the comment section, liking the novel and ink support encouraged me to keep going. 

◆Additionally, I hadn't expected to be uploading everyday. It's not easy to be disciplined hihihi!

◆I also wanted to make this novel as realistic as possible despite it being a fantasy, with both good plot and bad, hence some scenes may not appeal to everybody.

◆For being blind by overlooking my spelling errors, thanks. I'm working on it progressively.

Have a nice day .

Twinkle  ^_^

NOTE 

I have included a section of the first and second notice for reference. I hope it helps.

******Feel free to check out my other wholesome novel (Non-fiction) 'Talk To Me'********

Elaboration.

Feel free to read through and ask for any clarification.

◆◆Fated mates: Two people who have undergone scent manifestation and manipulation with each other (are able to perceive more than two scent and can use them on their partner to induce heat, calm their partner, communicate with partner, protect, initiate marking and imprint

◆◆Spiritual essence: This is mental peace shared by fated mates once they have undergone sent manifestation and manipulation however, it can still be felt vaguely by unfated partners as long as they are not repulsed by each other's scents.

◆◆Imprint: Experienced after marking often characterized by change of eye color to deep red. However, the strength of an imprint may become weak or wear off if the person imprinting locks eyes (during that transformation) when they stare at more than one person. An imprint is often a recognition of someone as their partner, and may mirror their true intentions on the person they imprint on.

◆◆Scent: Normally two, each at different intensities depending on mood that is, happy or sad. Fated mates however undergo scent manifestation and manipulation hence are able to perceive and release more than two scents. However, fated mates may not perceive well the scent of those who are not their partner.

◆◆Scent Manifestation: Experienced by fated mates usually initiated when one perceives the scent of another and unlocks another's scent to jumpstart the manifestation. Once they undergo that, they are able to provoke the person who unlocked their scent thereby helping them experience the manifestation too. However, those unfated may accept or reject their partner's scent.

◆◆Marking: Can be done between two partners regardless whether they are fated or not. The completion of a marking is achieved through consensual intercourse and complete imprint. A mark grows weaker if not completed often characrtarised by eye change of the person marked from deep red to light luminous red with time.

An incomplete mark renders the person marked vulnerable to unpredictable heat cycles.

◆◆Pair: Intimate connection shared by two people who are not fated mates. However, fated mates surpass pairing due to the strong spiritual essence they share.

I hope the above information was helpful.

See you soon......

******Feel free to check out my other book 'Talk To Me'********

xoxo