160. Three Wishes

Fear was feeding into Yeon's anxiety to the point of being hysterical. He'd been high on alert, frightened by what had just transpired. Moments ago, he could barely breathe properly, having a linen bag over his head to prevent him from knowing where he was being taken.

Often times, he'd preferred to ignore tension and imminent danger, a character of his that allowed him to have a sound mind whenever he'd panicked however, unlike previous incidences, this was different.

In his first attack, Stan had saved him, his intoxication allowing him to remember only bits of what was happening while the second time, Mora had spiked his drink that he hardly had a recollection of what transpired apart from the painful need to explode between his groins yet this time, there had been none of that, neither Stan nor drugs. He was completely conscious, his main instinct pushing him to survive the ordeal. 

He wanted to live... He wished to live and had a reason to so, as he pushed himself to move out of the wrecked vehicle, his hands and feet still tied together, he chanted to himself repetitively that he was going to be fine.

Falling to the ground with a loud thud, he groaned from the pain of the impact. Luckily with it, the bag on his head got trapped by something and was off him. Squinting his eyes, he felt his vision slowly adjust to the poor visibility.

'It was dark already?' He wondered to himself.

Looking behind him, he begun to perceive what had happened, seeing that the four wheeler had rammed into a tree. Looking around, he spotted two men sprawled on the floor, bleeding and panting heavily.

'Where is the other one?' He wondered, a wave of panic washing all over him. 'He couldn't have gotten away... No! I have to get out of here!'

He was aware the odds were against him; outnumbered, didn't know where they were, bound tightly by ropes that prevented him from bolting away and even if he were to do so, he doubted he could outrun his abductors. Luckily he had the advantage of using his scent as he'd done  since his abduction. He'd timed himself, waiting in silence, cooperating until their inhibitors wore off and as soon as he'd detected discomfort, he'd let out as much of it as he could. 

Perhaps he had been the reason for them skidding off the main road but he knew he had to get away. There is no way in hell he was going to allow himself meet up with Mora.

"Help! Somebody...! Anyone...!" He yelled as loud as his lungs could let him. 

The night when Mora had tricked him into escorting him home and thus puncturing her palm, he'd fallen asleep out of fatigue however, the next morning, he'd awoken to her banging the door of the room he'd been sleeping in, demanding that he open it. She kept yelling that she'll set him free, free from all his pain, that she too had been there, suffocating from anguish.

He'd been startled from his sleep and upon getting up was when he'd remembered the incidents of the previous night, but the banging went on, louder and louder. 'Open the door Yeon let me in! I know...you must be in there! I'll save you... Don't ignore me! I'll set you free from everything and everyone so just let me in..!' 

He'd reached for the knob, remembering to have locked it the previous night however, the door had been open the entire time and Mora knew for upon setting eyes on her, she smiled in a way that made his skin crawl. 

In retrospect, that memory gave him chills that he'd wondered how he'd managed to meet her continuously afterwards.  

"Stop....! I can't....breath..." Said a faint sound, almost wheezing.

The two men appeared to be short of breath from his scent and from how they twisted and groaned, by now, they must be experiencing a narrowing discomfort at the trachea, blocking their airway by the minute.