**BONUS**

'He fits in my hands perfectly.' 

These simple words kept playing inside Elric's head over and over. There was no doubt he was confident in himself but Stan's image as he cradled a frustrated Yeon on his lap was something that hadn't crossed his mind until today.

A smile formed at the corner of his mouth thinking to himself if he were to lay on Niel's lap. That did happen multiple times except for the part where he was receiving a spanking during their plays. 

'Hearing him say that makes me want to be spoiled too, but Niel and I... well... It's not like I want him to hold me like that. We are similar in height and I'm not as muscular as I used to be before I had Luca and Lusha. Now that things have become complicated with today's news, can I even dream of going back to how I was?' 

"I've been calling you a number of times babe." Niel appeared and sat beside Elric. "What are you scheming inside that head of yours?"

"Nothing." Elric replied, tilting his head to look at his fated in the eye. He stared for a while without batting an eye then formed a mischievous smile.

"Doesn't seem like nothing to me. You're hiding something."

'Obviously I'm not going to tell him I envy his physique.' Elric thought to himself, his eyes trailing down to look at Niel's buffed shoulders, his engorged biceps to the calluses that scarred the palm of his hands.

'He did say he prefers me to remain this way, but my mind keeps wavering off to other possibilities. What if I was as petite as Yeon? Would he say the same thing Stan did? They did look great together, Yeon curled up in his arms like a child. Well, Stan is the kind that enjoys such cuddling. Yeon appeared grumpy but still went along with everything. I wouldn't blame him though. Stan's persistence is humorous and irritating at the same time.'

A prolonged peck on his cheek brought back Elric from his thoughts. He felt Niel nudging closer towards him, still pressing his lips onto his chubby cheeks and murmured, "should I skip work today?"

"You never go to work on weekends."

Niel chuckled, raising his arm to rest it on Elric's shoulder and pulled him closer to him. "I can see you are alert as always, even whilst your mind wanders off to unnecessary worries."

"Why do you deem them unnecessary?"

"I may be blind to many things but my instinct as your fated and marker is always sharp."

Tilting his head, Elric looked at Niel and smirked. "Stop reading my mind. You won't like what's in there."

"You want me to hold you don't you?"

Elric smile only broadened but he didn't confirm anything.

"Didn't you swear to not provoke me ever again after last night?"

"I haven't provoked you or anything of the sort. Neither have I confirmed your speculation."

"You're emitting 'I wanna be held' scent. Plus I know you too well to interpret your little disappearances after a meal knowing full well I'd follow to check on you."

"Tell me you love me again. That's all I want to hear." 

"Are you teasing me?"

"You rarely tell me that and I never ask you to but today, I'd like to hear it."

"I'm more of the action type. Words can be meaningless if not backed up by action and I do take my words seriously..."

"Can I fit in your lap?" Elric interrupted, enjoying the look of confusion his fated wore. "I want you to cradle me on your lap."