180. Twilight

"The scent of a man in heat... huffing and puffing at the nape of my neck while he thrust in and out was something I'd have to get used to. This lover of mine, his hunger could never be sated. What was I thinking provoking him like that?

I couldn't tell the time anymore, or how many rounds we had gone. Damn it! I'd known of his luring tricks... How I'd agreed to play his games is what still baffles me.

Another shot he said. Just one more and I listened to him. I had assumed him a lightweight but apparently, he'd already had me at the palm of his hands, knowing what I like exactly how I liked it and here I am, on all fours, his thrusts to eat me alive heightening, calling out the lust from my body.

"I'm...tired... No m-more..."

But my pleas went unheard or ignored. I'd provoked him to the end with my seductive scent and now I'm paying the price.

As he went on, feeding into me, I moaned louder and louder, the pain in my jaw rebirthing from having him shove himself inside my mouth which made me wonder, did he grow bigger in the last week?

"I feel...dizzy..." I tried to mutter as less words as possible. I wanted him to stop yet the dense mixture of our scents inside the room could make any passerby go into continuous heat, and I was already trapped in it.

"My love," He went on calling me that name over and over however, I couldn't argue with him for he'd drained me of all the energy. His waist kept on slapping my hips, his movements consistent until I felt him trembling. 

I was momentarily relieved when he'd stopped pressing at the depths of me. "You have to take responsibility for your actions..." He continued his voice with heavy eroticism. "You shouldn't have pushed me to want to knot you like that..."

"I changed my mind..." I said, almost begging in surrender. I wish I could see his face and stop him from trailing his hand across my sweaty back.  "Drink some water, please...Stan! Wait...!" I exclaimed when he swiftly turned me to face him without pulling out and my body grew stiff as I felt a shift inside of me. To my surprise, he grew smaller, moaning at the back of my ear and murmuring how lascivious he felt.

"...I like this feeling...so tight...still clenching me like you don't want to let me go..."

Before I could respond, he'd pulled out, lifting me to carry me on his shoulder from the couch to the bed. I felt embarrassed despite us being the only ones in the luxury suit.

We'd gone to bask in the sun that afternoon but he complained of feeling thirsty and after the truth and dare game which he'd tricked me into, I found myself already drunk, calling after him. Perhaps he had meant a different kind of thirst for this wasn't what I had in mind yet, a drunk in lust and intoxicated Stan was a lethal combination I wouldn't bring upon myself in the future.

"I want to throw up..." I lied. I just wanted him to put me down but then he spanked my behind with his large hands, leaving a burning sensation behind. It irritated me yet surprisingly excited me at the same time.

Falling onto the bed, he began kissing me ravishingly and I found myself wanting to catch my breath. I pushed him away...I needed to breathe however the moment he rose from me, he spread my legs open and was at it again, doing the same thing I had done to him moments ago except this time, all of me was inside his mouth, sucking, pulling and circling his tongue around my stunted but erect member.

I moaned at the pleasurable sensation, my eyes half closed and the thudding of my heart growing louder... I wanted more of it... Of ecstasy. I was becoming dizzier and dizzier as my release took over me by surprise. I hadn't expected to cum again despite him draining me dry.