VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL

Joss flopped on the bed, naked and exposed to show his already tanned body. The sooner he heard of a newfound sexual adventure, the quickly he followed every instruction given to him by his pair. 

His body was up and ready and Robin did not waste any more time, tying him down to each pole on the bed, from his wrists spread wide to his ankles. He felt vulnerable yet appeared fearless and this irritated Robin the most. He'd not expected Joss to be this comfortable, especially since he was going to dominate him this time round.

"I've been looking forward to this the whole day." Joss spoke excitedly.

"I can't believe you dared me to ask Yeon's mother for these accessories honey."

"I'm more baffled she had new one's to spare. They must get this a lot, seeing that her husband was proudly showcasing his bruises under the scorching sun. Anyway," Joss giggled, feasting at the sight of his pair almost naked under the thick robe. "When are you going to take those off?  I'm dying to touch your body."

"You can't touch me now with your arms and feet tied up like that and if you continue talking, I'm going have to gag you then whoop you up like that boy beat up Elric." 

Joss burst out laughing at the memory of Elric's face all swollen and bruised that he almost chocked. "Elric has been following him up since then you'd think he was a masochist."

Robin chuckled, "I think he is. Elric is weird and adorable in his own way. His sense of humor does make him likable yet here is one person who can't stand him. I wonder why."  

Just then, Robin formed a first, throwing a punch at his partner's belly to which Joss groaned, startled in pain. "That hurt!"

"If you keep not taking this seriously, I'll do much worse than that and stop being so loud. The kids' rooms are adjacent to us."

"Why would you hit me? It hurt!" Dad Joss almost cried.

"It's supposed to hurt. You're the one who said you want us to try some kink in the bedroom like Yeon's parents."

Struggling to set himself free, Joss was beginning to change his mind. It seemed to him that Robin was out to get him, probably to revenge for all the biting he'd give him whenever they'd had rigorous sex.

"Robin honey...I think I preferred it when I did the dominating."

Taking a whip that lay next to him, Robin circled at his pair's member and asked, "Then why is this still up? Anyway, I need to make sure you don't cum early before the real fun begins."

Joss's eyes grew wide when his pair took out from his robe a needle, long enough the size of his hand. His blood went cold, his eyes reverting back and forth from what his pair held, and back to his face that had formed a mischievous grin.

"Do you know what this is?" Robin asked, putting the whip down.

"What is that needle for?"

"It's not just a needle but a urethral needle probe. It's meant to make you discover newer and feel intense sensations." Robin replied while stripping the remainder of his undergarments.

"I know what it is but why do I get to be the one to have it in me?" 

Ignoring his pair, Robin remained silent as he felt the room beginning to feel exceedingly hot and to see Joss scared and excited at the same time aroused him too. 

Making himself comfortable atop his partner, his member up too, he was tempted to dive into the main course but controlled himself. He'd vowed to take this experience one step at a time, prolonging both their need and yearning for each other. "I love our little games and sex with you is exhilarating but this kind of spice, I admit I was shy about it in the beginning however now, looking at you, I'm becoming even more excited. In fact, I've been leaking from a while ago yet I'm willing hold up for as long as I can. Today, I'll do everything and only take you in on my own terms."