140. Comfort Zone

"Wait, Stan..." Yeon gasped and advanced forward away from his fated. It was the middle of the night and the fear of having Stan's parents listen in on them again was something he'd vowed to himself to not allow to happen again. His back was facing Stan's whose hands had been holding one of his legs up. "The room...it's filled with our scents... I want switch positions..."

"I want to see your face too... " Pecking at Yeon's neck, Stan coaxed in a whisper, "I want you to ride me as you did the time you were drunk..."  

Stan was enjoying the reactions of denial from Yeon and judging from how reddened his neck and ears had become, there was no way his words didn't arouse him, not forgetting the tempting scent that was slowly making his body heat up as if Yeon was slowly going into heat. 

"When we do it from the back, I don't get to see your pretty face... I like to watch you flinch and squirm..." With his hands around Yeon's waist, Stan pulled him towards his member. They moaned in unison at the feel of the sudden entry. His eyes shut briefly then he thrusted on, enjoying how Yeon struggled to control his voice from being heard. "Don't you know my room and Elric's is between us? No one will hear you..." Stan let out a low laugh after Yeon shook his head as if not believing his words. Sliding his hand towards Yeon's tummy, he added. "...Let's remain connected like this..." 

"S-slo...wer..." Yeon struggled to whisper but Stan's response only heightened as he sped up, pulling his fated even closer and thrusted away until both their bodies shook from climax.

Yeon let out a silent scream, his body draining of energy while he quivered and panted for air. A few seconds later, he began to sense how damp the air in room had become. Their bodies sweaty and their scents mixed together made it hard to breath. This was the perfect atmosphere for going into heat and he knew Stan would love it for they would go on and on, release after another but not tonight.

"Stan...you're getting hard again..." Yeon's eyes dazed, the feeling of his fated's hardness pulsating as it grew bigger and bigger inside him.

It felt exhilarating.

A low moan escaped him, bringing him back to his senses. He tried to free himself from Stan's tight grip and when the opportunity presented itself, he quickly changed positions to face him, surprised to be confronted with a smile but not the confronting kind. Stan's hunger appeared hardly quenched as he ravished him yet again with his look.

'There is only one way to distract him. I can't endure another night attack in silence.' "You really are my type." Yeon whispered.

Stan's eyes grew wide, surprised at Yeon's rare complement.

"All these years I've wasted my time being angry and heartbroken when we could have just dated from the start." Yeon added but decided against complementing his fated further for Stan still appeared stunned by his words. 'Maybe I took it too far, he seems speechless. Looks like it worked too well... Oh no!' Yeon felt something pecking at his stomach. "You got even more harder?!"

Tilting his head to look away, Stan grabbed onto Yeon's chin, forcing him to face him. "You must spoil me today..."

"No..." Yeon's words were swallowed by Stan's lips descending on him, kissing him, devouring him with so much hunger that Yeon struggled to breathe yet again.

"Let's go for another round..."

"You...don't... Let me breath first..!"

"Yeon..." Stan called out gently. "Do you know you've been hornier than usual lately? Not that I'm complaining but I really like it and if you keep getting prettier and prettier, I'm afraid I won't be able to say no to anything you ask of me..."