74. You And Me

This was what? The fourth time? Niel couldn't tell.

He'd been scrolling though his phone for somtime...he guessed the light from the screen must have woken Elric yet again, especially considering how he clung onto him like an octopus.

"I'm just checking the time..."

"You look really good..." Elric squinted his eyes as he moved closer to Niel who then complained about his body being too hot which only made him laugh.

Advancing forward Elric planted a soft and passionate kiss onto Niel's parted lips but then he pulled away claiming he didn't want to get heated up quickly and stuck out his bottom lip.

Suddenly, he moved on top of Niel and swung his legs on either side, straddling up on his lap.

"Wha- I thought you said you were tired..."

"I specifically said I didn't want to get heated up quickly." Elric pointed out with a tease and saw Niel flinch as he slowly took him in.

They both moaned from the feeling...

Their breathing had picked up as each of them began perceiving the other's scent, Elric shuddering at how euphoric it felt on his skin.

Closing his eyes briefly, he loved it.

His hands stayed on Niel's waist as he slowly opened his eyes once more to look down at his lover, while Niel looked up to him, his eyes trailing down to where both their bodies connected yet again.

Elric began rocking his hips back and forth, moaning at each pleasurable feeling he got while ejoying the feel of Niel's member penetrate further and further in him, teasing at his insides. It was a new kind of pleasure he'd discovered and he wasnt gettign tired of it. He planned to consume it all on his own and often wondered if this was how his past lovers had felt...or was it more exhilerating because him his fated were fated?

"Take it slow...there is no need...to rush..." Niel spoke yet could feel himself slowly loosing his resolve over Elric choosing to take over despite him thinking he'd had enough after four rounds of prolonged passionate sex.

"Ah! ...Let me...hah...! Have...my fill..." Elric struggled in his speech while still consistent in his movements.

Niel let out a low laugh and watched him trying to keep his sanity. He knew there was no way Elric was going to admit defeat and despite being exhausted, he had resolved to allow Elric do as he pleased, lest he used his scent to force him to submit.

It was better to give in when they were both willing. Niel had earlier concluded.

Elric tucked his bottom lip then tilted his head back and Niel smirked at the sight of his lover's mouth hanging open, unable to endure the pressure and pleasure he'd continually fed himself.

His movements...the feeling...the friction... It felt hot and exhilarating...

"Hah...Niel...It feels good..." Elric spoke between breaths and slowly his breathing rose to match Niel's when he locked eyes with him while his twisted face and parted lips...

"Fuck..." Niel rose up quickly and wrapped his hands around Elric and began kissing his ear. He clenched his jaw at Elric's resilience in teasing him. "This won't do..."

"Why? Giving up... after you got me...this hard..?" Elric mocked as he pushed Niel from his neck to stare lustully at him in the eye..

Just then, Niel fliped Elric over, positioning himself on top of him and Elric moaned at the swift movement. His eyes stayed tightly shut for a few seconds before he opened them once more and smiled coyly at Niel.