109. Feeling Abandoned

"No... Wait... I can't do this anymore..."

"Why not? I've been sensing you every minute, every hour the week I was away. You used to be making it obvious Elric of what you want without having to say a word. You can't honestly expect me to pull out now after throwing yourself at me."

"No. I can't take it anylonger... It too much even for me..."

Trailing one of his hands between his fated thighs, Niel whispered next to Elric's ear. "Yet you're still aroused..."

"That's because we are doing it in the open...and you were...to return today..."

"I've been watching you Elric, watching me from a distance. I can sense what you want.., everything. You constantly wishing I was next to you to the point of wanting anyone to be beside you. Don't you think I know you only came here since you think I'd run away from you again?

"That's...that's not it please..."

"We haven't gone to the hospital either."

"What for?"

"To follow up on your womb maturity. As your marker, I want to cross to if my list. It's something I've always wanted to do with my fated....or pair."

"Stop thinking about her..."

"Stop being insecure of my ex...and you lover. Right now, you are the only person infront of me, so pay attention to me and only..."

"Niel....I really like you..."

"I know...therefore, I'm sorry for doing his..."

"Doing what?" Just then, Elric's body stiffened involuntarilly and began to scream. "Aaaaaaagh! Aah! That hurts..! Stop..!"

"I'm sorry...but it feels so good..."

"Zaddy! Zaddy....!" Elric tapped on Niel's hand that had been gripping him tightly around his waist as he bit at his fated's other arm accross his chest."

"This is not...play..." Niel panted. "I have to do this.....hah!" He quivered, feeling himself growing bigger and bigger inside his lover. Squinting his eyes, he did his best to focus on his main objective but the pleasure he felt...the welcoming warmth surrounding his member was bewitching, distracting and tempting at the same time.

"No....It hurts.......!" Elric's body stiffened further before his head fell back to rest on Niel's shoulder. "Stop.....!"

"I can feel it.... I can feel you Elric....the bud....there.....just close... to your prostate..."

Elric's teeth were primed to gnashg, he closed his eyes tightly shut and cried. He began feeling Niel's comforting scent surrounding him, followed by a soothing erotic scent that made him quiver and the pain he was feeling began fading away slowly but still lingered to an intensly painful degree.

"I'm sorry...." Niel was kissing Elric's year, breaking away as he panted heavily, his loud thudding heart beating loudly at his lover's back. "...But this is the only way...to do it naturally..."

"Why now..?" Elric tilted his gaze to look at Niel, his tearful eyes almost begging. "You don't....like me..?" What...must I do?" Elric asked, enduring the excruciating pain of Niel's bulging member yet, sine they were bot outside in the open somehow turned him on even more.

"I'm not going...to abandon...you..."

Looking away, his head still rested on Niel's shoulder, he spoke. "Just tell me you like...me. It would make the...pain bearable...."

Just then, Elric pushed his waist back towards his lover and begun releasing more and more of his erotic scent as much as he could, making Niel loose the clontrol he'd been strugling to hold on to.