50. I Love You

"You were meant to assist me get in the tub..." Yeon threw Stan a piercing stare.

"...But you look like you're going to break to pieces if I'm to leave you alone." Stan spoke as he lifted his fated further up to his height, trapping him with his body against the wall. This forced Yeon to come face to face with him and nowhere to run in the humid bathroom. Giving in, he wrapped his legs around Stan's waist for support.

Yeon was flustered the entire time, embarrassed at how effortlessly Stan carried him up without breaking a sweat but he wasn't fooled. He knew he wasn't as light as a feather. Either Stan was enduring his weight or he just enjoyed having him cornered like this. After a long uncomfortable stare from Stan, he asked about the escapades of the previous day.

"I went into heat...I believe it may be because I took inhibitors to suppress my scent for some time, not to mention being constantly surrounded by your erotic scent and acting like it didn't affect me much... Let's just say I couldn't pretend anymore. However, the one factor that triggered me the most was I'm obviously crazy about you, and when you began releasing all forms of scents, my body automatically responded to each of them. I really like all your scents Yeon. I especially like that I began sensing you yearning for me a few days ago post our three days of pounding you excessively.... Perhaps you are a masochist?"

"What the hell! You almost broke my back that day..."

"Well, if I didn't resort to such extremes, you'd have been too proud to accept dating me." Stan replied and began kissing Yeon's neck, then proceeded to lick the nape of his neck where he'd bitten the previous night.

Yeon flinched, his body now aware of the pain. He remembered bits of their lovemaking as images kept popping in his mind one at a time.

"You like me Yeon, I know it." Stan whispered in Yeon's ear and loved how pink they had become.

"So what?" Yeon asked, closing his eyes as he slowly began to sense Stan's scent and felt his body slowly give in into it.

"I just want to know how long...or when you started liking me back." Stan replied as he continued nibbling at his fated's neck and then back to lick the bite mark yet again.

"I never said I liked you back...I just..." Yeon stopped, unable to complete his sentence. His body was slowly giving into Stan's scent and how he was playing with him.

He was allowing it.

"Do you know that post your marking completion, we've both become more sensitive to eachother's scents? Additionally, you imprinting on me means you claimed ownership of me? Whenever I remember your memories, I'm reminded that I've become your slave. I'm yours to command now Yeon. Your pain is now mine...your sorrows, your goals, vision, dreams... Like now, I can tell you just how much your spirit is engorged with passion."

With his eyes closed and his head falling back, Yeon exclaimed and moaned as he felt the familiar sensation of Stan's member plunge into him and began thrusting in and out of him fiercely.

"Don't...ah! Don't move...your hips...like that....!"

"Do I...have to...get the truth from you this way again...Yeon...?"

"Too...fast...! Slow down...!" Yeon cried but had no more tears left. Stan had not allowed him any sleep the entire night while he was in heat that even he had to be the one to control him to tone down with his scent. Yet now, with his body sore and his legs flailing around Stan's waist, Yeon felt helpless and gave in into his lover's hunger...often wondering how long Stan's heat was going to last.

"Yeon...! Yeon...! Yeon...!" Stan called out continuously at his lovers name, his face buried on Yeon's shoulder as he repetitively connected them over and over again until he perceived a different tingling sensation...another new scent from Yeon. It felt as if his lover was guiding him to every spot he wanted touched, caressed and teased.

Suddenly, Stan's body began to quiver and he stopped moving after he felt Yeon's body stiffen.

"No! Wait...! Stan don't do it!" Yeon begged while his eyes tightly shut and his fingers jabbed at his lover's back. It felt like Stan was tearing him apart for he could feel him begin to grow bigger and bigger inside him.

Stan wanted to make him pregnant!

Yeon cried from the pain yet still felt a pleasurable unbearable sensation. Stan on the other hand neither moved nor said a word and Yeon knew why. He was filling him up with his release.

Unable to endure it, Yeon bit his lover's neck hard as tears ran down his cheeks.

He whimpered

"Yeon...I love you so much...so please I beg you...stop hurting me..."

Feeling his lover's pain, Yeon ended his bite and reached to kiss Stan, whose pupils had dilated and was completely lost in his heat. This was a familiar sight to Yeon for it was the same face Stan had worn from yesternight when his heat had heightened post marking him.

From exchanging kisses to exchanging scents, Yeon once again managed to balance out Stan's scent with his, overpowering him until he began to feel Stan's member slowly return to it's normal erect size and when he pulled away from him and Stan opened his eyes, he slowly saw his pupils take their normal form.

"Yeon...how much longer must I wait...?"

"What you just did was dangerous Stan. I could end up pregnant..." Yeon cut him short.

"I'm sorry...I don't know what came over me...Maybe I'm becoming more and more desperate by the fact that we are fated yet you plan on leaving me. I saw it all when you imprinted..." Stan stopped midway then added after a bried pause. "I know you're mine and yet you aren't mine at the same time. It's confusing me..."

"Stop overthinking that little brain of yours. Aren't we already dating?"

"Even so, you still plan on leaving me someday and it's making me constantly anxious."

Yeon chuckled at seeing a new side of Stan. He kissed him briefly and added. "You are such a needy individual did you know that? Just be contended that I finally feel like I want to live this life since for the longest time, I've wished to put an end to myself. Therefore, be a little patient with me. I might not be as good as you are at expressing myself, however, respect the fact that I'm choosing to want to heal on my own terms."

"You're not alone anymore Yeon..." Stan pouted in a bid to complain but Yeon shushed him.

"My dad's birthday is today and we're both still here. Aren't your hands numb from caring me like this?"

"No." Stan answered in an instant making Yeon fidget when he tightened his grip on him.

"After your imprint, I went downstairs and they were all gone. Elric had left me a long audio message explaining in-depth how we can get to them. He said he'll kill me if we don't make it tonight. Additionally, my dads rescheduled our flight to this afternoon so we still have four hours to 2:00pm which will be the departure time..."

"Then let's hurry and get ready..." Yeon suddenly stopped when he remembered that they were still connected. Looking at Stan, he shook his head in refusal as if he could read his mind but Stan only smilled, forcing him to struggle and break free from his hold.

"If you move like that, don't you think you're just further arousing me?" Stan giggled as he spoke.

"You already cummed...!"

"But you didn't and I can't be the one who finishes alone. That'll be way too selfish of me as your fated."

"Please Stan....I don't have anything left in me after last night..." Yeon complained as he tried to push Stan away from him...a hungry Stan who kept trying to reach for his lips, forcing him to turn his head away.

"I can't hear you."

"Stan wait!" Yeon's body shuddered as he felt Stan begin to move again. "This...is too much!"

"I'll do whatever I want so just stay still..."

"Ah!" Yeon moaned, his head falling back, he wrapped his arms around Stan's shoulders. His body had begun to heat up yet again.

"...I'm exhausted..."

"You don't have to do anything except let me love you as much as I want..."