Chapter 1

12 years ago, Qingyan City.

Late in the summer, the sound of heavy rain overshadowed the swearing from the abandoned factory.

"Fucking thing! This damn motherfucker actually said he didn't care about his son's life and wouldn't give any money. Then he hung up!"

The kidnapper was so angry that he smashed his phone.

"What?" His companion was shocked and stood up. "We don't want much. His son's life isn't worth five million? Their family is so rich..."

"Ghost fucking knows! The kidnapper spat out and he looked at his companion in a terrible manner. "Are you sure it's his son Xie Chi?"

"It is him! It's true!"

"In that case..." The kidnapper looked at the iron cage hidden in the darkness and sneered. "Your parents don't want to give money for you so don't blame us for being rude!"

There was a flash of lightning that lit up the dark factory, shining on a cold knife in the kidnapper's hand and on the small Xie Chi in the cage.

The small Xie Chi was wearing a white school uniform. His face was clean and his temperament was very gentle at a young age. Yet half his face hidden in the darkness was very gloomy and violence spread quietly in his pupils.

The lightning passed and the factory became completely dark again. However, the companion noticed Xie Chi's expression in the lightning just now and his heart inexplicably felt a bit creeped out.

The kidnapper saw that Xie Chi was silent and chuckled. "The children of rich people are different. They are quite brave, right? You have a bad temper and I can't wait to play with you to die..."

As he spoke, he was undoing the chains around the iron cage that was thicker than his fingers.

His companion hesitantly grabbed him. "Boss, I think that this chid is a bit wrong. How about we let him die on his own? In any case, if we shut him in here for a few days then he will probably die..."

The kidnapper kicked him away. "Trash! You're even afraid of a child. What can he-"

A pair of beautiful, slender hands suddenly grabbed the kidnapper's wrist. There was another burst of lightning and the kidnapper saw Xie Chi show him a cold and malicious smile.

A few days later, someone called the police and said there was a suspicious odor coming from an abandoned factory in the suburbs. They looked through the window and could see black hair on the ground.

The police arrived. It was summer and the dead bodies had already decayed and become a feast for flies and mosquitoes. The scene was simply unbearable.

The police discovered that the two men were major criminals they had been pursuing, but had died here for some reason.

There was an open iron cage next to the bodies and signs of a slight struggle at the scene. Given that the two of them had repeatedly kidnapped others and this had the same style, the truth seemed self-evident.

The two people kidnapped someone and their hostage killed them. Curiously, there was no identity of the hostage left at the scene, such as fingerprints or DNA. The kidnappers' phones also appeared to have been taken away by the hostage.

There was nothing to discover and the case was finally closed. It became a joke at the time and the two of them became the 'most disgraced kidnappers in history.'

12 years later, the Qingyan City Art Exhibition Building.

The female host stood in front of a horror painting and spoke to the audience in the live studio. "I'm a now at the exhibition of your favourite Xie Chi. This Up Master is timid and I really sacrificed so much to come and see the horror painting for you! Shouldn't there be a wave of small gifts?"