Chapter 66: Body Completion

Ren Ze... called him Brother. Xie Chi didn't expect Ren Ze to have a girlish heart despite his handsome appearance and arrogant personality.

...He was hairier than the average man.

"Are you really okay?" Xie Chi asked implicitly, a bit afraid that Ren Ze had fallen down and damaged his mind. However, it was unknown where Ren Ze got a pen from but he jumped over and in front of the group, he grabbed Xie Chi's hand, placing the pen between Xie Chi's thumb and index finger. Xie Chi held the pen with two fingers as he looked at the extremely excited arm in front of his eyes. His fingers were stiff.

"Brother, sign here. I'm not afraid of itchiness!" Ren Ran was looking forward to it.

"Do you really want..." Xie Chi's expression was subtle. He was even a bit flattered. Ren Ze was so wild?

"Then I will sign it?" Xie Chi carefully asked again.

Ren Ran nodded, big eyes wide like a little beast waiting to be fed. Xie Chi reached out his fingers, held the pen tightly and signed Ren Ze's arm.

As he lowered his head, Ren Ran finally dared to look in a straightforward manner. Her eyes became more open and her pupils widened. This brother was really gentle. He wouldn't look at her with strange eyes. He was white and handsome. His eyes seemed to be filled with starlight when he laughed, as sweet as cotton candy clouds. He was tall, his hands were so white, the blue veins on his arms...

Xie Chi stared at the hair on the arm and the pen trembled. For a while, he couldn't write.

Ren Ran didn't feel embarrassed. Her heart was thumping and her other hand secretly clenched as she celebrated the success of chasing a star.

[Hahahahahahahahah Ren Ran, you scared him!]

[Ren Ran is out. Ahhh, so cute.]

[Ren Ze's evaluation is being killed. Hahahahaha Ren Ze will want to die when it comes out.]

[Strong scamming brother.]

[The star chasing sub-personality sister fell in love with the stinky man I hate.]

[15555551 I also want his signature! Ren Ran is me now.]

[Hahahah the hairy Ren Ran should teach her brother to be a delicate boy.]

[Cub Chi's face is calm but his heart is collapsing.]

[I still want to secretly say that Bigshot Xie might have multiple personalities but his... isn't so obvious. Apart from the one person calling four elements at the end of the zombie, we wouldn't have noticed it. Why can he switch personalities without any dizziness? Doesn't it seem that Ren Ze is more the norm?]

[Huh? He has multiple personalities? I didn't see it at all.]

[Really? So exciting!!!]

The room full of people watched this strange scene and their expressions were indescribable. Next to Xie Chi, Lu Wen covered his mouth and turned his head. Finally, he managed not to laugh.

Ren Ze's enthusiasm was hard but after some hardships, Xie Chi finished signing it and returned the pen to Ren Ze.

"Brother, your handwriting is so beautiful!" Ren Ran let out an exclamation as she examined the two big words on her muscular arm. Xie Chi's words were flowing and elegant. It was different from the feeling he gave people.

"...If you like it." Xie Chi looked at Ren Ze's arm, his tone slightly stiff.

"I'm not going to take a bath for the next week!" Ren Ran said while secretly rubbing the pen where Xie Chi previously held it.