Chapter 160: Tarot Game (10)

“What? It isn’t Xie Chi? It is Xie Qiuying?”

The moment Jiang Shuo heard the news, deep surprise filled his quiet and cold eyes.

Gu Yu nodded, his always flattering face full of solemnity. Jiang Shuo had already talked about the order of death and this conclusion was very convincing. They thought Xie Chi would undoubtedly die but Xie Qiuying was the one who died. Did they go in the wrong direction? Was the order of death wrong?

Xie Qiuying’s actions had been slightly strange so they had been preparing to pay more attention. Now Xie Qiuying was dead…

Gu Yu expressed his guess. “Was there a death substitute or an identity card exchange?”

Jiang Shuo’s expression was gloomy. He made a quick decision and ordered coldly, “Go and see.”

Gu Yu followed.

Xie Qiuying’s death made everything confusing.

Xie Chi’s group of three rushed to Xie Qiuying’s room and almost couldn’t hold back their nausea when they saw the corpse on the bed. Xie Chi’s throat moved and he suppressed his nausea as he covered his nose. To the side, Ren Ze’s face was ugly as he retched.

This room had been struck by lightning and the entire body was burned, exuding a strong scent that was mixed with the smell of blood. It was simply hell on earth. Xie Qiuying on the bed could no longer be called a human being. She was mutilated by an unknown object and turned into several pieces of flesh and blood. The crows raised in the castle were tearing at her delicate skin with their beaks, pecking at the delicious food underneath and drinking blood. Their yellow beaks were stained red with blood and their black feathers were also wet with blood.

This group of crows was raised by people and wasn’t afraid of people at all. They didn’t pay attention when the actors came and just dedicated themselves to enjoying the feast.

Ren Ze suggested, “I’ll go closer and take a look—”

Xie Chi frowned and interrupted. “No need.”

She was absolutely dead. There was no need to check again. Ren Ze stopped.

The other actors saw that Jiang Shuo arrived and consciously gave way. Jiang Shuo saw the dead Xie Qiuying and his expression instantly became gloomy. She was really dead.

Liang Zhen had rushed over to check. She came out and shook her head at everyone. Obviously, she had found nothing. Xie Chi had been silently observing. Liang Zhen hadn’t missed any details. She truly didn’t find anything.

Xie Qiuying was dead. Ye Xiaoxiao had never been so shaken. Did they really guess wrong? Xie Qiuying’s previous crying didn’t seem to be false. If she really was the tarot witch or related to the witch as they speculated, how could she be dead?

All the actors were gathered here. Xie Chi calmly examined everyone’s faces before lowering his eyes. Jiang Shuo and Gu Yu knew the order of death. Liang Zhen seemed to be quickly realizing it. Apart from them, the rest didn’t know.

It was easy to guess since there was a trend among actors. The higher the title, the more indifferent they were to death. Previously when Liang Wen asked for help, everyone except Ye Xiaoxiao rejected her. This showed there was no Virgin Mary in this group of actors. At present, the expressions were normal and they were ignorant of the death order. The greater the change in expression, the more thoughts they had.

Liang Zhen had rushed in to check. She must’ve realized that Xie Qiuying’s death was strange. In addition, the one who died was just a cannon fodder. Why was the cold and merciless Jiang Shuo so gloomy? It must be that Xie Qiuying’s death completely negated his speculation and caused him to fall back into the unknown, making him deeply irritable.