Chapter 146: Ten Temples

“3,300 points!”

“Absolutely…”

“I remember three months ago, I was still proud of Chi Chi earning 200 points in a movie. Now I… I’m not satisfied with 3,300. It is really hard to go from extravagance to frugality.”

“I don’t know how much God Chi’s wish is but I hope he makes a wish worth 70-80,000 points so I can keep watching his movies. Ohhh so many of my male gods are going back to reality. God Chi, don’t go wu wu wu. I still want to see Brother Lan come out and the lovey dovey couple…”

The ghost viewers were murmuring while on the screen, the comprehensive evaluation of the actors continued.

[Second male lead: Ren Ze, plot exploration degree of 29%, 1,000 points are rewarded.

A total of 5,433 fans. Rounded up to 54 points.

Total: 1,054 points.

Third female lead: Ye Xiaoxiao, plot exploration degree of 23%, 500 points have been rewarded.

A total of 8,911 fans. Rounded up to 89 points.

Total: 589 points.

Dead actors: Yi Hesong, Yuan Ye (Yu Yao), Xie Yang, etc.]

The assessment report scrolled to the end and the list of dead actors was thrilling. The audience was silent. After a long time, a ghost sighed. “I never thought Yu Yao would appear on the death list.”

Several young female ghosts started crying again due to these words. Yu Yao was handsome and had a strong personality. In addition, he had an amazing talent to control ghosts and thunderous means. There were many ghosts who liked him so it could be imagined what type of sensation the news of Yu Yao’s death would bring.

“Xie Chi stepped on Yu Yao and went up. This is real heat and he is sure to be popular.”

“Even Shen Yi didn’t do this back then. I don’t know if the movie emperor has a sense of crisis hahaha. In theory, Xie Chi can now shoot red movies with the movie emperor. Tsk, he is climbing really fast.”

“Aren’t they a family? What crisis? Did you forget Xie Chi’s little blue bottle? Xie Chi is a true second generation.”

“If I wasn’t lacking a few hundred coins, I would’ve gone to see the movie Dad Shen Yi is making right now! My girlfriend sent me a message that it looks good and is very exciting.”

“It only took five or six hours for this movie to be over. It might’ve looked good but I always feel that I’ve lost money.”

“So Xie Chi can visit the Ten Temples?”

“Huh? I would’ve forgotten about it if you hadn’t mentioned it. The app’s poor tourist event hahahaha.”

After the actor’s comprehensive assessment, the ‘Hospital’ card appeared on the big screen again. This time, the dazzling red card had a detailed introduction: The red card ‘Hospital’. The quality is rare.

Advantages: The brilliant performance of the lead actor, the big name lineup, the bright rhythm, no boring points, novel and wonderful setting and a unique theme.

Disadvantages: The service is general, the scenery is slightly monotonous, lack of innovation in the form of terror.

The screen went black, followed by a few lines.

“The movie has been included on three lists: Brainy Movies, Must-see Brain Burning Movies and Starring Actors We Are Crazy About This Year.

The rewards for the lists have been distributed to the corresponding actors’ mobile phones.”