Chapter 63: Horror Skewers (18)

The weak ghost heard the clapping sound and ran over to this side, her footsteps becoming louder. Xie Xinglan ran between the lights and shadows.

At the same time, Ren Ze sneaked to a place far away from the weak ghost while You Jing broke a large piece of glass. He was feeling proud when a pale hand grabbed his ankle. You Jing looked down in horror and found that the hand... was stretching out from a glass fragment.

The hand climbed up his ankle and there was a huge pulling sensation from the glass. In an instant, You Jing's entire foot was pulled into the glass. You Jing immediately clapped his hands and the hand retracted back into the mirror. You Jing turned and ran only to desperately find out that the glass fragments all over the ground had become a medium for the ghost.

He... had nowhere to hide. His three clapping opportunities would soon run out.

10 seconds later, You Jing felt an itchy sensation from his shoulder. He was nervous and touched his shoulder while escaping, only to touch a cold finger. You Jing froze in place like he had fallen into an ice cellar. He had kicked the broken glass and a glass fragment had inevitably fallen on his shoulder. A whole hand stretched out from the glass fragment that had fallen on his clothes at an unknown time...

You Jing took off his jacket and used the item hanging around his neck. He only had a few dozen seconds...

In the small room that contained the guests, a woman yelled angrily at her mobile phone. "Cancel it! The difficulty is out of control! Cancel!"

Her hands were shaking badly and she couldn't stand still. This was her only son!

"Do you want all the new budding talents to die? Why do you still play word games when you know how difficult it is? Is this enough?" The woman was almost crazy.

Shen Yi frowned at her. "Calm down. The app isn't playing word games on purpose. The form of the words is meant to imply the existence of contradictions."

It was the moment when her son's life or death was at stake and the woman no longer felt fear or respect. She turned a deaf ear to Shen Yi's words and screamed at the phone. "If my son can't make it through then it is impossible for anyone else to pass! I'm telling you to cancel it! If you don't want all the sharp new talents to die then cancel it immediately!"

The other guest watched with an embarrassed expression. Looking at this, the woman was indeed telling the truth. At present, it didn't look like anyone could pass this short movie. Moreover, the selection of this token by You Jing was originally an accident. It wasn't within the original consideration of the variety show. The difficulty was indeed unbalanced.

The density of logical thinking was so high that non-specialized actors might not be able to pass, let alone newcomers who had only been here for a month or two. The atmosphere was extremely tense when the phones of the three guests rang.

[It has been detected that the actual challenge of the third part of the variety show, 'Hide and Seek', is higher than expected and isn't conducive to the survival of the New and Sharp Budding Talents. The guest voting is now initiated and no abstaining is allowed. If two or more guests choose to continue, the short movie will continue. If two or more choose to stop, the short movie will stop and the variety show will end.]

You Jing's mother immediately pressed the stop button. She looked at the male guest beside her and spoke in a trembling manner. "Save my son and press stop! You can have anything you want! I can give it to you!"

The male guest caught in the middle was awkwardly avoiding her gaze. He looked at the most arrogant but fair Shen Yi. Shen Yi was silent for a few seconds. "Forget it. Let's stop it. It is indeed over and there is no need to continue. It is quite unfair for them and it will be a pity if they all die."