Chapter 34: Zombie Lovers (17)

[A living person zombie?? Fuck! Thinking carefully, it seems possible!!]

[This is the bigshot's idea?]

[I've heard many legends about living zombies in other zombie movies but I have never seen it!]

[Everything is there. Everything is truly prepared and only one small item is missing.]

[Can the bigshot get this person??]

[How could he know about such a crooked thing like a living zombie?]

[I'm shocked.]

Panic flashed on Taoist Lian Xi's face. He quickly lowered his head and wiped the tears on his face. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Xie Chi was more convinced that this person knew it and pulled him up with a smile. "Taoist Master, my friend is in danger. You can't just watch him die and not help him. My master Taoist Xuan Cheng shouldn't have died. It was because of your negligence and delay that he died in this Ladies' Building. If you just stand by and watch my friend die in front of you, it is adding onto your crimes. Can you be forgiven?"

He deliberately said 'your negligence and delay' in an extremely heavy manner. It seemed to intentionally be provoking guilt.

Sure enough, the moment Xie Chi finished his speech, Taoist Lian Xi glanced at Yan Jing on the ground with an unbearable feeling in his eyes. Lu Wen let Yan Jing lean on himself while secretly feeling shocked. Xie Chi seemed to be using this person's guilt for a certain purpose.

Taoist Lian Xi gritted his teeth. Then he turned around and refused to look at Yan Jing. "No! Even if I can do it, creating a living zombie is a forbidden technique! If this living zombie was used by the wicked then it will be a disaster. There are endless troubles in the world and this is one of them. If the heart technique of the living person isn't used correctly, once it is cultivated, the person will be eaten away by the corpse energy and become a killing zombie. You and I won't be able to bear the consequences at that time! I can't ignore the lives of others for one person!"

Lu Wen's hopeful heart instantly sank again. This Taoist Lian Xi was really so ruthless that he could look at someone dying and not save them?

"Taoist!" Lu Wen's eyes were red.

"Don't call out to me!"

Xie Chi suddenly sneered. "Aren't you the one who follows fate the most? Have you ever thought about it? Why didn't you come here sooner or later but appeared right at this time? Why does this Ladies' Building happen to be the land of four yin energies required for zombie refining? Why didn't I need to kill and do evil to get the blood of children easily? Heaven is gathering everything together. Don't you understand what Heaven wants? Eh?"

He raised his voice at the end.

Taoist Lian Xi was in a momentary trance. Dao was natural. He believed in this the most. The circumstances were indeed telling him...

No, no, the consequences were too serious. Taoist Lian Xi secretly warned himself.

Xie Chi saw the Taoist Lian Xi's hesitation and his eyes were sharp as he pointed out coldly, "If you go against the heavens, the heavens won't spare you."

Taoist Lian Xi was poked in his painful spot and he blew up as he stared at this person while touching his beard, "You! I should've seen that you are so bad-minded!"

This person could do everything to achieve his goal! Taoist Lian Xi had misread him before!

Xie Chi chuckled. "If you think that my friend's heart isn't right then won't don't you look at him? Old man, if you don't listen to people's words then just listen to the heavens' orders. What are the heavens telling you? Just go to his face to take a look. In any case, my master is dead and you can't save him. Just go to him and take a look. It won't take you any time."