Chapter 96: 1552 Haunted House (28) End

Xie Chi sighed the moment the evil spirit died. "Although it was impossible to let you live in my mind, we did have a happy cooperation after all. If you were willing to return to the blade then I would've definitely offered you a reward. it is a pity."

"This hand was reserved specifically for you. If you see my brother then you will die without regrets."

He seemed to want to express regret and cherishment of talent but his words were full of pride about what his brother did.

Xie Xinglan smiled. He was no longer distracted and concentrated on eating the soul of the evil spirit. Time passed minute by minute. Xie Xinglan's soul gradually condensed. He deliberately controlled his aura but the trace that was leaked still made Xie Chi feel great pressure.

Xie Chi was surprised by the changes in Xie Xinglan. He had been worried that Xie Xinglan couldn't digest the soul of the evil spirit and his calculations were only to expel the evil spirit. However, he reaped an unexpected harvest.

Xie Chi felt Xie Xinglan complete the digestion and immediately asked, "How is it?"

"There is a significant increase in mental strength, a small increase in vision and better perception."

Xie Chi laughed. "It is a blessing in a disaster."

Mental strength was very important in some horror movies. For example, in Zombie Lovers, the fox's ability was bewitchment. People with a high mental strength weren't easily bewitched. In ghost movies, it was extremely difficult for people with high mental strength to be sneak attacked. High mental strength could also resist mental attacks.

Next time they encountered the situation of an evil spirit invading the brain, the evil spirit could only become Xie Xinglan's food.

Outside, Ren Ze was still shouting anxiously at him. Xie Chi said, "I'll go out first."

"Okay."

Ren Ze was frightened. Then he saw Xie Chi open his eyes and sighed with relief. "What happened?"

He stared at Xie Chi's eyes for a while. These eyes were clearly the same as before but they seemed to be different. The gleam of light flashing and flowing in them made the eyes clear and quiet yet thrilling. Thanks to Xie Xinglan's light, Xie Chi could clearly see the pores on Ren Ze's face.

"You..." Ren Ze wanted to speak but stopped.

Xie Chi told him mildly, "Don't worry."

[He's okay. I was scared to death!]

[What is the situation?]

The two people exchanged a few brief words before the app activated the privacy mode between actors. Ren Ze was right in front of him but Xie Chi couldn't see him. A blur of light appeared in the air before his eyes.

The group of lights was milky white like a cloud, still moving and ever-changing. It was spherical one second and an oval the next. Then it stretched and stretched until it became a rod. Xie Chi intuitively felt this was the item he had obtained but he couldn't see what it was and was puzzled. The app sent over the explanation. Xie Chi took out his phone and glanced at it. Then his expression froze.

[Item: Duplication

Item narrative: I never produce power. I just plagiarize, steal and deceive. Bluffing is my talent. Borrowing the power of others to reach the sky is my ability.

Output: This item is produced by the tooth ghost sisters (they cheat the actors and recover their strength using the actors, enjoying success).

Application: Applicable to all horror movies.