Chapter 166: Tarot Game (16)

Xie Xinglan looked sideways and saw the Blood Demon Sword rapidly flying at him. He immediately propped up his body that was at its limits and ran toward the Blood Demon Sword. Once the blood Demon Sword finally saw its master, it was so excited that its speed broke through another limit.

The distance between one person and one sword was rapidly shortening. In the blink of an eye, they were close to each other. The crow on the sword was about to fly down to meet Xie Xinglan when he saw Jiang Shuo’s movements behind Xie Xinglan and called out anxiously.

The dazzling light of the Blood Demon Sword illuminated behind Xie Xinglan. There, Jiang Shuo’s body became a bit transparent and finally became like a ghost. His face was strange and evil in the red light and he flashed forward. The action was so fast that he almost surpassed time, catching up with Xie Xinglan effortlessly.

Xie Xinglan had no time to react. His body was pierced by pale hands and pain struck. Xie Xinglan almost fainted because he couldn’t bear the pain. He wanted to remove the hands but Jiang Shuo just sneered and directly entered into Xie Xinglan’s body.

On Xie Xinglan’s blood-stained chest and abdomen, Jiang Shuo’s pale and almost distorted face appeared. He was destroying the insides of Xie Xinglan’s body. The vitality in Xie Xinglan’s eyes faded slightly.

“Brother!!”

[Fuck!! What type of talent is this? I thought the new movie emperor had no talent!]

[He didn’t use this before when killing Shen Yi!]

[Fuck… he didn’t use all his strength when killing Shen Yi before???]

[This talent is too scary. It is almost like a ghost.]

[Jiang Shuo’s character is evil. He already has evil items so he must have an evil talent!!]

[Xie Chi!!!]

[No wu wu wu!]

The actors watching this scene from upstairs got the creeps. They underestimated the new movie emperor and overestimated Xie Chi’s current ability. No matter how dazzling the new star, the duration was too short. How could he compete with the first person in the app? Even Shen Yi’s items didn’t help.

Jiang Shuo obviously had an extremely deep understanding of Shen Yi’s items. Once Shen Yi’s items were exposed, Xie Chi couldn’t surprise him. It was already difficult for him to exert three or four times his power while Jiang Shuo had endless cards and his methods were extremely vicious.

Xie Chi’s body had a low level of physical enhancement and he couldn’t resist the destruction of a top talent. Now he was just making the final struggle. Jiang Shuo used his talent to already enter the body. How could Xie Chi get rid of Jiang Shuo unless through death?

Liang Zhen sighed and felt a sense of the wrong timing. The fall of a genius was always regrettable. What would’ve happened if Xie Chi entered the app earlier?

Zheng Luan secretly sighed with relief. Xie Chi’s death made him feel at ease. He declared, “Let’s go down.”

The outcome had been decided and it was time to stand in line.

At the bottom of the old castle, Xie Xinglan’s lips were cracked and bleeding. He strongly supported his body, his fingers almost digging into the stone wall as he stood up with difficulty. He moved his body forward while his blood was becoming more out of control and overflowed from his lips.

Jiang Shuo’s voice that came from his body was as cold as a snake. “Don’t struggle, you can’t escape.”

Xie Xinglan ignored it and reached out for the Blood Demon Sword. The Blood Demon Sword was whimpering in the air. The scene in front of it was just like before and it was a pain it couldn’t bear. It trembled badly out of fear of losing its new owner.