Chapter 141: Hospital (22)

[??? He is Yu Yao. Does Xie Chi think he can beat Yu Yao???]

[No matter how powerful Yu Yao is, he can only bring three peak orange items into an orange movie! At most, it is another talent. There is Yu Yao’s top ghost control talent and three items. He might be almost invincible in an orange movie but it isn’t impossible to be defeated, right?]

[??? He is Yu Yao! Yi Hesong is like a younger brother to him! Previous person, be sober! This is Yu Yao with top physical fitness and top ability. There is also a ghost with explosive strength!]

[Does Xie Chi want to act cool?]

[I don’t think so! If Chi Chi says so then he will do it! Kill Yu Yao!]

[Are Xie Chi fans so naive? Haha.]

[Did you understand the plot before he talked? If you don’t understand then shut up. I think Xie Chi has a good chance of winning. Yu Yao really fell behind this time.]

[A new star killing a peak actor? Is the above person dreaming? Brain damage.]

Yuan Ye sneered. He had his pride and wasn’t someone a new star could challenge.

Yuan Ye shot forward, his speed as fast as lightning. His fighting ability was vigorous. His movements were clearly trained and every move was powerful. He had pretended to be weak but in fact, he was full of physical strength. The appearance of being beaten by the ghost in black previously was just a disguise.

Xie Xinglan increased his strength and welcomed the attacks instead of retreating. He easily disassembled the seemingly flawless movements and avoided it in advance so he was unharmed.

The two of them exchanged a few blows in an extremely fierce manner. The people outside were dazzled and frightened. Ren Ze watched intently and was relieved. Xie Xinglan wasn’t inferior. He was even more clever and flexible. If they were on the same level then Xie Xinglan must be better. However, Yuan Ye had more experience. His body was strengthened so it was more durable, stronger and better.

After tying with a new star, Yuan Ye had to stop. He no longer tangled up with Xie Xinglan. Instead, he stepped back and used his talent to manipulate a ghost. A huge black shadow quietly appeared behind Xie Xinglan. The black shadow was as tall as Yuan Ye and hid under a black robe, extending a pale hand to Xie Xinglan.

“Xie Chi, be careful!” Ren Ze screamed.

The hand attacked too fast. Xie Xinglan was scratched on the chest and took a few steps back. He let go of his remaining strength. The blood in his body started to surge and his Adam’s apple moved several times.

Yuan Ye sneered. “Is this all you can do?”

“Come again.” Xie Xinglan gritted his teeth. He ignored the strong smell of rust in his mouth and looked up, his eyes burning.

Yuan Ye just watched condescendingly. “You have a backbone.

The one who responded for him was an even more ferocious blow from the black ghost.

The black ghost had exactly the same skills as Yuan Ye but he was faster, so fast that he was almost invisible. His movements were sharper and there were no flaws. His strength was amazing. One punch could smash a whole in the wall.

The earth and rocks loosened.

Xie Xinglan relied on his ability to evade fatal attacks. He retreated for a long time. The ghost in black chased him wildly, instantly flashing in front of him. He dealt a blow, the action too fast. Xie Xinglan was struck and knocked into the air. He shot back, hitting the reception desk on the first floor. There was the sound of broken glass and falling objects.