Chapter 57: Horror Skewers (12)

Xie Xinglan's voice wasn't calm. "Xiao Chi..."

Xie Chi snicked and spoke quietly to himself. "I'm not coaxing you Brother. Coaxing is connected with deception. I am coaxing her but there is no need to coax you. It is because it is the truth. The sun and moon can be seen and the stars can be shown."

"The story of Adelina is for her and the story of Narcissus is for Brother."

Xie Chi spoke gently. "The beautiful boy Narcissus was so narcissistic that he fell in love with his reflection in the mirror. He didn't like women but was obsessed with his own reflection. Finally, despite the obstacles, he jumped into the water and embraced death so he could always accompany his reflection.

"Narcissus endured hardship gladly."

Xie Xinglan was silent for a few seconds before giving a low chuckle. "Xiao Cih, even if Narcissus didn't jump into the water, the reflection will always accompany him. The meaning of its existence is to accompany Narcissus. If Narcissus felt lonely then he just needed to go near the water or the mirror and it could be seen."

His tone was indescribably gentle.

Xie Chi's eyes moved. "Brother..."

Xie Xinglan didn't want the child to be bored or saddened. He changed his words and lazily said, "Of course, if Narcissus wasn't narcissistic by the water but was standing by a large fish pond and counting how much new fish were added to the pond, the reflection would pull him into the water without hesitation to accompany it forever."

Xie Chi was stunned for two seconds and subconsciously felt guilty. Then he realized the possessiveness in the words and his mouth twitched. "Therefore, the handsome reflection killed the possibility of the beautiful boy Narcissus becoming the sea king."

Xie Xinglan was stunned and then his laughter was filled with joy.

Xie Chi concentrated on playing again

[He can also play the piano! I'm listening well!]

[So romantic! I'm envious of the female ghost.]

[Too good, too good. Thank you little piano prince!]

[This is a scumbag! He is clearly gay!]

[Go away, the above person. I am willing to be scummed by Son Chi.]

[An affectionate scumbag ahhh. Compared to a pool of stagnant water for a lifetime, I am definitely willing to be held up in his heart for a short time!]

[Hahaha, I suspect that if it wasn't for the god's perspective, I would have good reasons to think Son Chi is an actor. Isn't this acting too good?]

[He isn't embarrassed by himself. Hahahah, my flesh is numb and my teeth are sore.]

[Really, you guys. You are leisurely and infatuated even after death.]

He pressed the last note and the sound reverberated in the grand theatre, beautiful and gentle. It was like the teenager's love, passionate and obsessed.

Xie Chi had played with all his heart and mind and didn't have time to take care of other things. Once he finished playing, he noticed the piano board was reflecting light and showed a woman in a black dress behind him.

The woman wore a black veil on her head and seemed to be standing silently behind him for a long time.

Just then, Xie Chi's phone lit up.

[You have successfully found the female ghost. Since you chose the female ghost as your crush, the content of the test is different from other people and the plot trend is out of control. Please make persistent efforts to create a different ending for the audience.]