Chapter 105.2

Xie Xinglan watched Xie Chi quietly. When Xie Chi reasoned things out, his eyes were as bright as stars and he was radiant, confident and charming.

“Why are you looking at me?”

“I’m appreciating you,” Xie Xinglan spoke the utter truth.

“…Don’t make trouble.” Xie Chi glared at him and continued. “I know where I’m going in the next cycle.”

“The knife mountain hell or blood pool hell?”

“We can go down to the blood pool hell at dawn. It is right below us. In the next turn, we will go to the knife mountain hell. I will use the kappa to go there.”

“What about me?”

Xie Chi glanced at him. “Kill them yourself.”

“What if I’m below? If I’m above then I can kill to go down. It is different if I’m below. In addition, if I’m in the middle then there is no way to determine the position of the knife mountain hell. I don’t know whether to go up or down.”

“Solve it yourself.” Xie Chi’s mouth tightened.

Xie Xinglan watched him. “Really unfeeling.”

“I’m not joking. I don’t need to care about you. Have you forgotten your identity as a capitalist?” Xie Chi’s smile was somewhat mysterious.

“I’m a violent barbarian. I don’t understand.” Xie Xinglan spoke lazily.

“……” This was what he accidentally said in Zombie Lovers. He hadn’t expected Xie Xinglan to remember it.

“Thus, I have to be taught by a shrewd capitalist.” Xie Xinglan deliberately spoke slowly before suddenly approaching with a sincere expression of asking for advice.

Xie Chi’s heart trembled. He lowered his head and spoke like nothing happened. “Well… the best situation is that the knife mountain hell is the next level after the blood pool hell. We can go directly to the knife mountain hell from the blood pool. This will also save the kappa and there is no need to think about anything. The worst case situation is that the knife mountain hell is on top of the first layer of the hot hell and it is a place that none of us can reach. In this case, we can only go there in the next cycle and we need to consider the matter of meeting.”

“Yes, I’m listening.”

“By the way, you haven’t found the endless hell, right?”

“Yes.”

“I… if there really is a need to gather then it is actually very simple.”

“I’m listening carefully.”

“Don’t forget, you are a person with ‘money’. Money can make ghosts move. If you are below then you can use your energy to buy the people above to pull you up. For them, there won’t be any loss if they pull you up. They can gain a lot of energy so why not do it?”

“It is a mutually beneficial thing. Previously, they didn’t want to pull people up because they were worried about the risks and it is too troublesome. Still, you know that once the interests have reached a certain extent, people are even willing to fight with their lives. If you give enough energy then they are definitely willing to pull you up. If you land on the top layer, you can kill and go down. This is the simplest method for you. If you are in the middle then you can spend energy to buy information about the location of the knife mountain hell from the people on the surrounding layers. Then the method will be the same as what I mentioned earlier.”

Xie Xinglan was stunned and asked with a look of regret, “I heard you are an artist?”

Xie Chi knew what this person was regretting and glanced at him. “Artists can’t have business acumen?”