Chapter 12: Spirit in Red Clothes (11)

[Oh my god. He entered the community so easily??]

[This person has a gift for crime. It is a bit scary and almost unpredictable.]

[He just entered the community. Can he enter the female boss' place?]

[I feel that the above person will be hit in the face hehe.]

[The problem is that he doesn't know the floor or house number of the female boss.]

[Oh, he only knows that the female boss entered Building 8!]

Xie Chi stood in front of Building 8 of the community.

The female boss had just walked into this building and the specific floor was unknown. Building 8 had over a dozen floors and he couldn't test them one by one. He didn't have that much time. Xie Chi looked down at his watch. It was 7:30 p.m. and he had to go to work at 10 o'clock. Taking out the time it took to get back, the real amount of time he had left was... an hour and a half.

He couldn't ask anyone around him. Then Xie Chi's eyes fell on the building intercom. Generally, there would be gates in front of the community building and this building was no exception. The building intercom was installed on the gate and was similar to the doorbell. The visitor could have a conversation with someone in the building by pressing the house number on the intercom.

Xie Chi's lips slightly curved and he randomly pressed a number. Around half a minute later, the intercom was switched on. A balding, middle-aged man appeared on the camera of the intercom. The man didn't know Xie Chi and looked alert. "Who are you? Why are you ringing my doorbell?"

"Hello." Xie Chi showed the roses in his hand with a bit of embarrassment. "Uncle, I originally wanted to surprise my girlfriend. It was easy to enter but I don't know her floor."

His expression was frustrated and wronged.

The middle-aged man suddenly smiled. "Young people really love to do this. It isn't even Valentine's Day! What does your girlfriend look like? If I've seen her then I'll tell you. People who live in this community slam their doors every day when they get home. I don't know what many people look like so don't hold out hope..."

Xie Chi described the female boss' appearance.

"You are talking about her!" The middle-aged man's eyes changed. It was filled with a strong contempt and his tone was cold. "She and her husband live in 888, we all know this."

The middle-aged man added, "She is pregnant and her husband is very happy."

He deliberately emphasized 'pregnant' and 'husband.' Apparently he regarded Xie Chi as the third person in the relationship.

Xie Chi wasn't angry and smiled at the intercom. "To tell you the truth, the child is mine."

The middle-aged man sucked in a breath. "......"

Xie Chi turned off the intercom in an expressionless manner.

[Hahahahaha xswl. The baby is mine.]

[It is so simple to find out the house number? Fortunately, I'm already dead. If I'm alive and living in a community then I would feel cold.]

[This man's brain circuit is strange. Oh my god.]

[So what if he knows the floor? Is it easy to enter the house?

[Upstairs, aren't you hurting? Aren't you hurting?]

Xie Chi looked up. The balcony on the eighth floor wasn't closed and there were no anti-theft guard rails. It seemed the female boss didn't have a pet.