Chapter 77: 1552 Haunted House (9)

[Hahahaha Son Chi, you are bullying others!]

[Son Chi, why are you like this!]

[Good or bad, I really love it.]

[Fortunately, I have stopped being You Jing's fan early or I would've done something embarrassing again.]

[Hahaha, demonstration. Stinky man, how can you do this?]

[You Jing: He wants to fight with me. I can't lose. I want to mislead him. Xie Chi: Throw away the food.]

[Following him.]

Zhao Jinhua finally realized that her son was competing with Xie Chi and her face was blue and white. If it wasn't for the outsiders, she would've slapped You Jing on the spot and scolded him for being a 'fool'.

You Jing was embarrassed to the extreme. His whole body was hot, his face was flushed and he wanted to find a place to hide in. Seeing everyone secretly watching the good show, You Jing stood up and looked at the instigator furiously. "Xie Chi, you-"

Xie Chi glanced lazily at him, eyes confused and innocent. "What's the matter?"

Then he lowered his head and glanced at the plate full of trash like he realized something. "Oh, you're talking about this. I just grabbed a piece for myself and put it in the bowl to check the quality of the meat. What if I eat some strange meat?"

You Jing stared angrily, eager to poke a few bloody holes in Xie Chi's body. He gritted his teeth as he exclaimed, "You kept looking at me. You did it on purpose!"

Xie Chi elegantly crossed his legs, raised his chin slightly and spoke in a surprised tone. "I can't even look at you? You can also look at me."

He put on a generous expression and made a 'please' gesture.

"You-" You Jing was stunned. His hands clenched into fists and he bared his teeth. It seemed that he could do anything at any time.

"Enough!" Zhao Jinhua yelled at him. If this continued then You Jing would just be more embarrassing. This type of thing was voluntary. The one who was stupid would be fooled by the one who was smart. She couldn't blame Xie Chi for anything.

You Jing ate a loss and sat down sullenly, his face gloomy to the extreme.

The more Zhao Jinhua saw of her son, the less pleasing he became. He was usually well-educated and intelligent. However, he lost his senses when he met Xie Chi. He was like a beast with no vision and couldn't distinguish the occasion. Now wasn't the time to fight. It would be a big problem if the dishes were destroyed.

However, she did have to deal with Xie Chi quickly.

Xia Yao secretly felt relieved and she peered at Xie Chi with brightly shining eyes. The others lowered their heads but their eyes were gloating. Zhao Jinhua and You Jing arrogantly refused to treat them as humans. They were upset but they could only hold back. Now seeing these two losing to Xie Chi, they felt cool as they lowered their heads.

Ren Ze glanced secretly at Xie Chi. The more he looked, the more pleasing this person became to the eye. From top to bottom, he was pleasing to the eye. He was polite, wasn't terrified when something happened and had the same bad humour as Ren Ze. There was a sense of having the same enemy. Ren Ze hesitated for a few seconds before hitting Xie Chi's arm.

"Eh?" Xie Chi cocked his head to look at Ren Ze with a bit of doubt in his eyes.

Ren Ze avoided this gaze. He folded his arms and asked uncomfortably, "Do you think Lu Wen is too weak?"

"Eh?" Lu Wen was unjustly ridiculed and looked confused. He didn't understand why this person suddenly stepped on him. However, he had a good temper and wouldn't argue with Ren Ze. He was just a bit unhappy.