Chapter 113: Living Hell (15)

The two of them communicated for a while.

Ji Xingchen wondered, “When will you start?”

“There is no hurry. Su Qing and Xie Chi are separated now and I only have one chance. If I expose myself to kill one person, there is basically no chance to kill the other person. The best opportunity is when they get together.”

“However, this probability is too small. If you can only kill one, who do you want to kill?” Ji Xingchen tentatively inquired.

Cheng Zhou thought for a moment before answering coldly, “Xie Chi.”

Ji Xingchen was taken aback. He hadn’t expected Xie Chi’s priority to be so high.

[Cheng Zhou is hiding so deeply!]

[Why does he want to kill Xie Chi and Su Qing? These two people have no connection.]

[Maybe there is a vendetta from the real world.]

The two of them were talking when there was movement in the sky. Cheng Zhou watched Xie Chi’s trio coming down and killing intent flashed in his eyes. They hadn’t stayed on the upper layer and actually fell into the net.

The most up-to-date novels are published on novelhall[.]com

“Did they come to chase you?” Cheng Zhou turned to ask Ji Xingchen.

Ji Xingchen was seriously injured and instinctively panicked. “Do you plan to do it now?”

Xie Chi saw the scene where the two people were whispering and felt it was a bit strange. He couldn’t help frowning. Xie Xinglan was keenly aware of Xie Chi’s changes and he asked in a low voice, “What’s the matter?”

Xie Chi looked up. “Don’t you think their relationship has changed?”

Xie Xinglan glanced at Cheng Zhou and Ji Xingchen again. Cheng Zhou still looked careless but Ji Xingchen was a bit restrained and his expression was even a bit… wanting to please. However, Cheng Zhou was obviously Ji Xingchen’s follower.

After a bit, Cheng Zhou and Ji Xingchen came forward with an alert expression. Xie Chi’s gaze fell on Cheng Zhou for a moment before quickly retracting. He smiled and explained his intentions, but held a bit back. He only talked about the energy being evenly distributed and didn’t say that going down the spider silk ladder was the way out.

Cheng Zhou lowered his eyes and curled his lips slightly.

If you were really sleepy then someone would give pillows. If Xie Chi wanted to share energy then he would definitely notify everyone. Then Su Qing and Xie Chi would be together. This was the best opportunity.

“I have less energy and I have no opinion about sharing mine equally. What about you, Brother Ji?” Cheng Zhou wondered with a smile.

This content is taken from novelhall[.]com

Ji Xingchen snorted coldly.

Xie Chi didn’t care about Ji Xingchen’s disagreement and went straight down to the next layer. After leaving the layer where Cheng Zhou and Ji Xingchen were located, he opened his mouth. “Brother, I remember you said that when you first went down, you encountered a slightly strange corpse on the fifth layer of the cold hells.”