Chapter 33: Zombie Lovers (16)

[Fuck, I just said I was hungry and wanted to eat cooked meat and have a drink.]

[Hahahaha this big guy just plunged into a blood pool.]

[It is a good evil door.]

[Why is it that none of the other illusions beside his was broken when the big guy cut off Zhang Linu's hands? How did the big guy come out? It was too fast and I didn't see it clearly.]

Xie Chi recalled his experience a minute ago and his eyes were cold. He thought that the illusion would automatically break after killing the puppets but this wasn't the case. The illusion remained after the puppets died.

Killing the puppets didn't mean leaving the illusion. Killing the puppets only meant there was no longer anything that could endanger the actor's life in the illusion. The actor might still starve to death in the illusion if he couldn't find the exit.

Even if they survived, it was still a dead end. It was because the actor's mission time was limited. Once the shooting ended, the actors who were trapped in the illusion would die by default and there was no chance to escape from the horror movie.

So... cutting off Zhang Linu's hand became the only solution.

The horror movie was playing with actors.

The actors thought they would go out by cutting the string but in fact, they were destroying their own lives. The string was broken and the crisis in front of them disappeared, but they could no longer find Zhang Linu using the puppet's strings. Zhang Linu was located at the exit of the illusion.

However, in fact, getting out of the illusion was actually very simple. Zhang Linu needed to insert his hands or fingers into the illusion to control the puppets. This was the place where the illusion and reality were connected. The place where Zhang Linu reached in was the exit of the illusion.

Xie Chi walked to the place where Zhang Linu's hand had fallen, struck a place that seemed to be a wall and smoothly went out. Xie Chi looked back at the glass cube. On one side of the cube was a fist-sized hole where Zhang Linu's hand had stretched in and where he came out from.

Xie Chi rammed out from there and entered the control room where Zhang Linu was located. In the large control room, apart from his own wine pool and meat forest, there were a dozen other glass cubes with different arrangements.

Zhang Linu had lost too much blood and his face was as pale as paper. He was in pain and twitched on the ground like an earthworm. The ground near the cut wrist already had a pool of blood and the surrounding air was nauseating and disgusting.

Zhang Linu gritted his teeth tightly. His teeth were twisted and his tongue broken but he finally managed to take a breath. His voice was sharp and filled with maliciousness. "Hahahaha, so what if you come out? Isn't it wonderful that all of them are annihilated apart from you? You've cut all the strings of the illusion and they will never find the exit. You killed them all!"

Xie Chi's face sank and he couldn't help clenching his fists.

Zhang Linu gasped. "Those idiots, perhaps they are still thanking you for saving them. How wonderful will it be when their hope is destroyed after finding out it is impossible to escape the illusion? I have no hands but so many people were buried with me. It isn't a loss, hahahaha."

"I remember that you have a good relationship with the blind man and the man with scales on his face? Hahahaha, they aren't far from death. They will be waiting for death for a long time and hate you!"

Zhang Linu's expression was fierce and mad but there was defeat in his eyes. For a puppet master, his hands were more important than his life. Without his hands, he had no meaning in living. What's more, he lost all his puppets. They were his heart and soul over the years. It was all because of this person!