Chapter 97: Talent

"What happened in that scene just now?"

"I feel like God Chi has many secrets..."

"I'm a bit curious about the item Son Chi just obtained."

"It is a pros outweigh the cons item and is estimated to be average. Just wait and see..."

"Zhao Jinhua is actually quite pitiful. I heard that her husband couldn't stand her and ran away with someone, leaving her and You Jing behind..."

"Then the reason they both entered..."

"Zhao Jinhua was too angry. Once her son became an adult, she made a wish to get revenge on her husband and entered. Then You Jing wanted to find his mother and came in..."

"Then I guess You Jing's wish was to satisfy his mother..."

"In this way, I can understand why Zhao Jinhua didn't leave. She wanted to wait for You Jing to complete his wish and go out together? After all, it doesn't take a lot of points to get revenge on a husband, right?"

"That isn't necessarily the case. There is no limit to desire. Once the initial wish is achieved, there will always be subsequent additional wishes. If it was me? I would first wish for a house of my own. Once this wish was fulfilled, I would wish for cars, luxury goods and beauties or simply wish to be the world's richest man..."

"No, why leave? The real world isn't necessarily better than this place, right?"

"I think this Xia Yao is interested in Xie Chi..."

"That's right!"

The dark screen lit up again. This time, it was the definition of the horror movie quality. The audience instantly fell silent and stared at the big screen intently.

On the big screen, the lilac card '1552 Haunted House' was deepening in color.

"Fuck! So fast?!"

"Dark purple, dark purple."

"It is just a bit worse. Crap-"

The audience held their breaths.

On the big screen, the purple-black card trembled a few times before finally turning around. Once it opened again, it had turned into a brilliant orange.

"Upgraded! 1,000 per watch! I earned back 500! 1,000 is enough to watch two pros outweigh the cons movies!"

"I had a hunch it would upgrade but actually seeing it..."

"It seems that in this entire year, only three or four purple cards became orange?"

"Look, it isn't over yet!"

The purple card was upgraded to an orange card but it didn't stop completely. As the movie flashed on the screen, the color was still deepening!

The audience waited with trepidation and excitement. They watched the light orange card turn a deeper orange and their breathing became stagnant. A minute ago, this card was still a light purple card. Now it had undergone a qualitative change and became a high-grade orange card.

"I said that it was right to follow God Xie!" A ghost excitedly told the ghost beside him. "I followed him since his zombie movie and it was also upgraded! Now it has been upgraded again. I really earned a lot of profit!"

"Is this true? It really isn't his first upgrade?"

"I think Zhao Jinhua inadvertently contributed to Xie Chi and this movie. It would've been impossible to upgrade if it wasn't for Zhao Jinhua and You Jing. In fact the actors only needed to know the existence of the younger sister's camp and then mediate between sisters to see to their own welfare. You see, the older sister was afraid at the end and changed the camp's reward. This shows there is a lot of room for negotiation..."