Chapter 5: Spirit in Red Clothes (4)

Previously, the sun was still setting. Only an hour or two had passed but the sky outside was completely dark due to the time compression.

At close to 10 p.m., Yan Jing stood at the door of the company building, anxiously waiting for Xie Chi to return. He didn't know what Xie Chi went to buy that took so long.

In the deep moonlight, Xie Xinglan walked in an expressionless manner, elegant and leisurely with a calm and lazy temperament that made him look like a handsome and noble vampire in the night.

-If you ignored the big and small bags hanging from his left and right hands.

The pedestrians on the street stared.

"Is this going shopping with his girlfriend?"

"He is handsome and carries them with no complaints. I also want to have such a boyfriend!"

They couldn't help looking behind Xie Xinglan. "Hey, there is no girlfriend. He's alone...'

Xie Xinglan saw Yan Jing in the distance and said, "Xiao Chi, we're here. I'll change with you."

Xie Chi exclaimed, "My boyfriend is the best!"

Due to the time compression, Xie Chi couldn't catch a car back and could only call Xie Xinglan to act as a ride.

Xie Xinglan felt helpless. "You..."

His voice was cold but the tone was indulgent.

Yan Jing heard the familiar footsteps and raised his head with surprise. The slightly willful Xie Chi immediately converged his smile and became serious and reliable. "Go in and look at the stairwell.

The locksmith had arrived before Xie Chi. By the time Xie Chi and Yan Jing arrived, the lock had already been opened. The stairwell door hadn't been opened for a long time and the hinges were a bit rusty. Once the wind blew through the corridor, it creaked like a ghost.

The stairwell was dark. Xie Chi took out a lighter. His warm face in the orange light looked a bit demonic. He told Yan Jing, "I'll go down and see. You wait for me here."

Yan Jing pulled him with a bit of fear. "Brother Xie, don't go. Although it is most likely empty, just in case..."

Xie Chi suddenly smiled, inwardly thinking that he had his brother to protect him. "I'm going."

Yan Jing waited outside anxiously. Around 10 minutes later, Xie Chi came up and spoke in a relaxed tone, "There's nothing. Let's go to the fifth floor."

Xie Chi and Yan Jing had been assigned to work on the fifth floor. Yan Jing was curious as they walked. "Brother Xie, what did you buy?"

Xie Chi said nothing and took the white gloves out of a bag. Then the app rang.

[The plot progress has updated. The actors have started their first day of work.]

Xie Chi ordered, "Jing, you go to work first."

"Okay." Yan Jing was very obedient.

Xie Chi took out the UV lamp he had bought in an equipment store and carefully examined the white wall inch by inch."

[What is he doing?]

[Brother, you've seen too few horror movies. Blood is earthy brown under ultraviolet radiation. He wants to see if there have been any deaths on this floor. After all, even if blood is cleaned up, there should still be some residue. It is a liquid that penetrates.]

[Oh my god! He has seen so many moves! So strong?]

[What is the psychological quality of this newcomer? The person on the 11th floor is almost peeing from fright yet this person is searching the wall.]