Chapter 116: First

‘What nonsense about breaking?’ Xie Chi thought.

The ring was an orange item. It was quite strong but there were many restrictions. The other person had to be around to trigger the effect and the item would be destroyed once the relationship was broken. However, these two great shortcomings had almost no effect on Xie Chi.

Xie Xinglan and him were in one body. There was no situation where Xie Xinglan wouldn’t be by his side and the relationship broken.

After analyzing the effect of the item, Xie Chi was in a good mood.

The nearby Su Qing also came out after binding to an item. Xie Chi saw that his expression was different. Su Qing was shocked and embarrassed. He was even blushing and this made Xie Chi curious about his item.

Su Qing found that Xie Chi was staring at him and this made him feel even more embarrassed. He couldn’t help grasping the hem of his clothes.

He got the item… Halo of the Virgin Mary. When helping other actors, he could get a 50% increase in strength in a very short time. The item also had a certain healing effect.

Xie Chi knew Su Qing was embarrassed so he withdrew his gaze. “Then we will leave first. See you later.”

Su Qing nodded lightly.

The moment Xie Chi and Xie Xinglan left, the comprehensive evaluation of the actors came out in the cinema.

The audience who had been waiting for a long time stood up and looked on tiptoe to see who was first in the comprehensive evaluation. After all, Xie Chi and Xie Xinglan were evenly matched this time so the comprehensive evaluation was full of suspense.

The audience who saw the results were stunned. The noisy theater fell silent for a while until the sound of ‘fuck’ broke through the calm. They expressed their shock one after another.

“Fuck?!”

“It can still be played like this?!”

“Ahhhhhhh!”

On the big screen, the actors’ comprehensive evaluation slowly scrolled.

[Living Hell Cast List:

First male lead: Xie Chi & Xie Xinglan

Xie Chi: 86% plot exploration.

Reached the perfect ending: Conquered the eternal hell as a leader. Rewarded with 300 points.

Total number of fans: 30,377 (up to 50,000 audience members for an orange movie), rounded up to 304 points.

Xie Xinglan: 74% plot exploration.

Reached the perfect ending: Conquered the eternal hell as a leader. Rewarded with 300 points.

Total number of fans: 38,888, rounded up to 389 points.

Both actors have made contributions to the movie and are tied for the first male lead.

XIe Chi earned a total of 1,604 points.

Xie Xinglan earned a total of 1,689 points.]

“Why does Xing Xing have so many more fans than Chi Chi? I’m unhappy. Are the audience members blind?”

“Are you stupid? We have already followed Chi Chi. Can we follow him and add to the ‘fan’ data a second time?”

“Yes! I’m an old fan!” The ghost hit the back of his head and smiled.

“Hahahaha, fuck, isn’t this really intending to cover it up? I have seen countless movies and there has never been a tie for first—!”

“Fuck?! Is it true or false?”