Chapter 180: Extra One

The movie emperor had changed twice. Now the top person was a former second-tier person who just came to the app less than six months ago. It was natural for the actors who had been at the peak of the first-tier for a year or two to not feel convinced. They might not have made any classic black movies but they had filmed many red movies and had countless red items. It absolutely wasn’t a problem to fill up the three item spots.

The death of Jiang Shuo had been analyzed in depth. One was that Xie Chi took advantage of the movie. The other was that Jiang Shuo’s cleverness was misplaced. Speaking on combat strength alone, Xie Chi might not be better than those at the peak who chose the all-rounder route.

In addition, Xie Chi used a lot of red items to deal with Jiang Shuo and definitely needed time to replenish them. Right now was his weakest and most vulnerable time. If they didn’t immediately act against him and Xie Chi took advantage of it to develop and distance himself from them, they would become further away from the movie emperor position they wanted.

They had been suppressed by Shen Yi for more than a year. Shen Yi’s strength was there and they had to hold back even if they refused to accept it. Later, Jiang Shuo had a strength that didn’t lose to Shen Yi so they had to restrain themselves again. However, the new movie emperor was definitely their chance.

People thought about this and were ready to move. They followed the new movie emperor when he applied to the next horror movie and their hearts were known to everyone. Undercurrents were surging in the app.

The audience waited for a good show. The fans were so worried that the app’s audience service hotline was blown up for a few days. The app’s online advice mailbox for viewers was stuffed with letters.

They had only one appeal. They hoped that after the change of the movie emperor, a movie emperor protection period system could be added. During the protection period, the movie emperor couldn’t be attacked by malicious actors.

Most of them were once fans of Shen Yi. They had already lost a much-adored movie emperor and didn’t want to lose an unlimited new actor in the future. The fans worked hard but the app rejected the request on the grounds that there had never been such a precedent.

Fans were very clear about the nature of the app. At the beginning of the app’s rise, it was just a small horror movie company with few users. There were no actors and screenwriters and the system was almost nonexistent. Every reasonable and unreasonable rule in the system was created by later generations. Thus, they didn’t give up. Instead, they continued to work hard.

Before they and the app could come up with a result, the new movie emperor and several peak actors entered the shooting of the new horror movie.

The fans saw several people unite under the banner of the ‘new movie emperor isn’t worthy’. They were ready to bully the young with more people and use their experience to suppress the new. One by one, the audience in the movie theater were anxious and angry. They shouted abuse only to be shocked by the next scene they saw.

The new movie emperor cleaned up these ill-intentioned actors without any effort. They were all old actors with many fans but they didn’t have the power to resist.

Fans blinked and confirmed again that this was Xie Chi, not Xie Xinglan. It was because Xie Xinglan was next to him, watching with a smile. Xie Chi could actually fight now. His strength had obviously increased by several levels.

In view of the fact that the new movie emperor always leapfrogged challenges, killing a third-tier actor when he was a rising star, killing a second-tier as a new star, killing a first-tier as a third-tier and killing the movie emperor as a second-tier actor… the fans’ hearts were already prepared. They accepted this surprise and even took it for granted.