Chapter 86: 1552 Haunted House (18)

"What happened later? How did the older sister end up dead?" Ren Ze couldn't wait to ask.

Xie Chi answered, "The younger sister turned into a ghost. She was afraid that her sister would eat people so she pulled out her sister's teeth and killed her cruelly. She was afraid that her sister would turn into a ghost and cause harm to others after death, so she hid the teeth in various places around the house. The older sister really did turn into a ghost and due to deep grievances, she was much stronger than her younger sister. The house contains both sisters. A mountain can't tolerate two tigers. The weak younger sister was suppressed and her ghost power declined. She can only linger in the body hidden in the wall, waiting for someone to come before her sister gathers her teeth to help her kill her sister completely."

Ren Ze and Lu Wen were stunned.

Lu Wen wondered, "What about the chef? What is the chef's situation?"

"The older sister killed the chef directly after transforming into a ghost and asked him to cook for her in the underworld. That's why we didn't find any raw materials or food waste when we went to the kitchen. It is because those foods don't belong to this world and are actually cooked for the older sister. The chef was enslaved by the sister so he lied to us, saying there was a husband and wife living here. All his actions are beneficial to the older sister. Our invitation here was also planned by the older sister. She wanted to use us to find her teeth so she can break away from the shackles of the rules and kill."

"After the sisters died, everyone who stepped into this place died, including the younger sister's lover and the police who came to investigate. Eventually, this place became a famous ghost house and the people nearby moved away. 10 years passed in a flash until a few months ago, the older sister contacted Zhao Jinhua who participated in a lottery through a supernatural phone call. She told Zhao Jinhua that she was selected for a six day experience in a luxury house."

These were the details of the story of the movie.

Lu Wen and Ren Ze were like mirror images as they showed relaxed expressions. The background story was finally clear. Now that the younger sister had made contact with Xie Chi, she must have a request for XIe Chi. He would lead the way and they could just follow suit.

Xie Chi saw their slight relaxation and told them, "Don't be too happy. The younger sister did give me a task but it is difficult to complete. I feel it is no easier than the older sister's camp."

Lu Wen made an 'ah' sound.

Xie Chi opened his phone. "I will send you the task of the younger sister's camp."

Xie Chi communicated first with the younger sister and became the spokesperson of her camp. The spokesperson could release information about the faction to other actors and let them choose to join the camp or not.

Zhao Jinhua and You Jing had communicated with the older sister. They were now the spokesperson of the older sister's camp. You Jing excluded Xie Chi's group of three so they weren't eligible to join the older sister's camp.

Ren Ze saw the information on the screen and stared incredulously. "This..."

[Younger sister's camp mission: Help the younger sister gather her missing organs and make her strong enough to compete with her older sister, killing her older sister.]

[Note 1: Since the younger sister's organs have been completely eaten by the older sister, there are no organs belonging to the younger sister in the house. The actor can only choose corresponding organs in the house to fill the vacancy in the younger sister's body.]

[Note 2: An actor can't kill another actor. Organs can't be obtained after an actor kills another actor. If this basic rule is violated then the actor will be punished and killed directly. The organs of an actor killed by an animal can't be used because of the animal's grievances.]