Chapter 75: 1552 Haunted House (7)

[The fat chef is dead?]

[I thought it was the body of the female ghost!]

[Then the one who talked to Xie Chi just now...]

[No wonder why he ignored the corpse. He turned out to be a corpse.]

[Wtf, the fat chef said that he is new here yet he is dead. So did he lie to Xie Chi? Are his words true or false?]

The fat chef was like an egg. He was connected head to toe, wrapped in a ball and stuffed into the drum. The drum was filled with water and the fat chef's swollen flesh rose, looking like white flowers. His head was in the middle of the drum, buried between his knees.

Xia Yao took a few steps back and barely stood still. Her face was pale and her chest was violently moving up and down. "The fat chef is dead. Then who is cooking for us? Who was walking outside just now?"

You Jing was also sweating but his girlfriend was here. He couldn't flinch. You Jing endured his nausea and crouched by the corpse, leaning forward to examine it. However, the fat chef's head suddenly twisted. Before You Jing could react, the fat chef opened his eyes!

You Jing fell to the ground and Xia Yao screamed.

You Jing had met the fat chef's hollow eyes and his eyes became as red as fire. The intense sensation of burning needles piercing his eyes made him instantly collapse and howl. He was going blind!

In the western-style drum, the fat chef moved his limbs. There was the sound of his joints rubbing and twisting. Then the fat chef's white flesh was squeezed out of the drum, bringing with it some water and a stench.

At the same time, on the other side, Xie Chi noticed that something was wrong with the fat chef. He gave up on his plan to search the house and followed the fat chef instead. The fat chef walked to a corner where the sun didn't shine but suddenly... disappeared. There was clearly a wall here. Xie Chi only blinked but the fat chef disappeared into thin air.

Xie Chi looked around and reacted. "A spirit!"

The newborn mice and monkeys could disappear into thin air. They were spirits. The fat chef also disappeared into thin air. He was also a spirit! The fat chef wasn't a living person at all! He suddenly disappeared...

Just then, there was a scream from Xia Yao in You Jing's room.

Xie Chi sensed something must've happened. "Brother, go!"

Xie Xinglan immediately came out and ran down the corridor.

You Jing's room.

"Xia Yao, save me!"

Xia Yao hesitated as she watched the fat chef slowly approach the injured You Jing. The fear of death made her cruel and she rushed out the door. She bumped into someone at the door.

Xia Yao was extremely frightened as she looked up to see who it was. Then her soul instantly returned. "Auntie!"

Zhao Jinhua rushed over after hearing the scream and her eyes were only full of her son. She rushed in, looked at the evil thing and chanted a few spells silently with her eyes closed. A black water vortex appeared on the ground of the room and black gas surged from the water vortex. There were mysterious lines wrapped around it and the temperature of the room dropped sharply. The water whirled and bubbled. A few seconds later, a dry skeleton hand stretched out from the water vortex and grabbed the fat chef's ankle.

The great evil energy made Xia Yao's knees soften and she was unable to stand up straight. The fat chef narrowly escaped from the blow of the skeleton hand and his empty eyes showed instinctive fear. His body suddenly slumped and shook a few times. Then he smashed into the ground with a bang, becoming a pile of lifeless meat.