Chapter 132: Hospital (13)

[Another Xie Chi?!]

[Xie Chi is hugging Xie Chi.]

[Hahahahaha?? Cursing yourself?]

[Two people are talking but it feels like a love triangle hahahaha.]

[Seducing Xinglan in front of the original partner.]

[Hahahahaha eating your own vinegar?]

Xie Chi clasped the hands around his waist to prevent this person from running away. “Say it, are you the one who texted Yi Hesong?”

The other Xie Chi rolled his eyes at Xie Chi. “That is no fun.”

Xie Chi, “……”

The elevator shook suddenly and the ensuing violent shaking made Xie Chi unsteady. The body of the Xie Chi in black became transparent in an instant. Xie Chi couldn’t hold him and had to watch as he passed unimpeded through the steel elevator doors.

The black-clothed Xie Chi turned his head. The blood-red eyes were novel and there was more scrutiny and weighing in them. He seemed hesitant and mysterious. Xie Chi felt the look in his other side’s eyes was extremely complicated. His other self seemed to have made a very difficult decision but as he was about to say it, he was struggling and regretting it. It seemed this decision would have an indelible impact on him and the consequences might be something he couldn’t afford.

The black-clothed Xie Chi finally spoke slowly. “Xie Chi, haven’t you always claimed to be smart? Prove it to me. Don’t say I didn’t give you a chance.”

It was hard not to have a more competitive heart when meeting another self.

Xie Chi frowned. He stared calmly at this person for a while before finally understanding something. Then he nodded and said, “Thank you.”

The Xie Chi in black was stunned before becoming amused. “I was originally so smart.”

Xie Chi had been serious one second. The next second, the corner of his mouth twitched slightly.

The black-clothed Xie Chi turned into black fog and disappeared. The elevator stopped shaking at this time.

[After the two Xie Chis met eyes, they achieved something but I don’t understand.]

[Don’t panic, you’re not alone.]

[Just watch it.]

[Exciting! Black Xiao Chi gives me this feeling.]

[No falling in love with someone else!]

[What falling in love with someone else? Black Xiao Chi is also Xiao Chi!]

[Eh? I thought it would be a big fight. What is the direction now?]

Xie Chi stepped out of the elevator. “Brother, he deliberately brought us here.”

“Yes,” Xie Xinglan replied.

He had seen it a long time ago. The time required for a scalpel to fall from the second floor to the first floor was extremely short. In the blink of an eye, the black Xiao Chi could already flash from the massage chair to the stairwell in the corridor. This was his true speed.

It stood to reason that even after increasing his speed, it would be impossible for Xie Xinglan to catch up with the black Xiao Chi so quickly. Yet after a few floors, he caught the black Xiao Chi in the narrow elevator.

It showed that the black Xiao Chi deliberately slowed down a bit. The real intention was to wait for Xie Xinglan. He had something to say. Moreover, the black Xiao Chi appeared only when he and Ren Ze were on the first floor. There was no one else. He seemed to be specifically avoiding the eyes and ears of others.