Chapter 70: 1552 Haunted House (2)

"What are you fucking laughing at?" Ren Ze gritted his teeth. "You know, it is my sister who likes you, not me. She is her and I'm me. I'm not finished with you."

His ears were suspiciously red but he had a harsh voice and gloomy eyes.

Xie Chi stopped smiling. He had a dual personality himself and knew that the will of the secondary personality wasn't equal to the will of the master.

"Don't be angry." Xie Chi rarely met someone of the same kind and it was inevitable for him to say a few more words. He stroked his own arm with a bit of interest. "Look."

"What am I looking at?" Ren Ze cocked his head and looked over coldly. Xie Chi's pale arm was eye-catching. It was also thin and slender.

"I don't have any hair. Isn't this the same as you? It is really good and isn't ugly. It is just body hair and doesn't equal the dignity of a man."

Ren Ze felt choked up, angry and amused. His face softened slightly and he snorted coldly.

After a moment, Xie Chi asked in a low voice, "Right, let me take the liberty to ask. Are you her brother or her boyfriend?" After all, he also called Xie Xinglan his brother but it meant boyfriend.

"Are you a fucking beast?" Ren Ze was suddenly furious.

Xie Chi was stunned. How was he a beast?

Ren Ran might seem very young but perhaps she was acting cute. The age of a girl couldn't be defined. Ren Ran had asked him for a signature and Ren Ze was so angry. It might be a pure sister control or the jealousy of a boyfriend.

"You really dare to think such a thing? Who would develop that type of relationship with their other personality?"

Xie Chi coughed abruptly. "...That's true. You are right."

"Ren Ran is just a teenager."

"Sorry, I guessed wrong. Then are you here to get her a body so she can be separated from you?" Xie Chi paused and added humbly, "I'm just curious. You don't need to answer."

Ren Ze narrowed his eyes slightly as he looked at the gentle Xie Chi. He always felt that this man was a bit ill-intentioned when asking things. He seemed to know something and was particularly interested in Ren Ze. However, his guess was indeed correct. Ren Ze looked a bit ugly. His wish was unique yet it was discovered so easily.

"I won't tell you." Ren Ze sneered.

Xie Chi laughed. So the answer was 'yes'. In other words, it was the same as his own wish.

The five people in the car had a brief exchange. It was evening when they reached their destination. The car stopped in front of a mansion that was exactly like the one drawn on the poster. Everyone's phones rang the moment they got out of the car. Xie Chi took out his mobile phone to check.

[A few notes about 1552 Haunted House:

1. The maximum length of the movie is six days and the exploration can end it in advance.

2. This movie is a purple card and the quality is pros outweigh the cons. After the shooting is over, the actor ranked first on the comprehensive ranking will be rewarded with 600 points (500 x 1.2) and the other actors will receive a gradual reduction.

3. All rewards for this film will increase by 1.2 times.

4. During the filming, there are hidden clues about the plot exploration. Actors are asked to think carefully about the correct direction of exploration so as to not go astray.

5. The character of the movie isn't important. The actors just have to conform to the basic logic of the character or points will be deducted depending on the severity to the plot.]