Chapter 121: Hospital (2)

In the movie theater, the ghosts took their seats with their tickets and waited for the actors to start the movie.

Whenever any movie with the highest quality went online, the movie theater must be full. It was the same orange movie and the same amount of money but the audience could see more powerful actors and sophisticated plots in a peak orange movie that absolutely wasn’t available for a movie that just reached the orange quality.

The theater that could seat 4,000-5,000 people was full of noise.

“Have you seen the list of actors! Yi Hesong is coming! A first-tier. This is worth the price!”

“Yes, there are also two second and third-tier actors. This movie is amazing!”

“Will Yi Hesong shoot up to the top 10?”

“I feel that if he was more active, he would’ve entered the top 10 of the app early on.”

“Yes, his frequency of filming is too low… which one of the top 10 isn’t a model worker?”

“Yuan Ye, ahhh I love you!”

“I don’t understand why Yuan Ye came here. Didn’t he say big words that he would only take first place but not second? There is Yi Hesong in this movie. Can he take first place?”

“Che, even if he doesn’t get first place, my family’s Xiao Ye is unique! Tell me, who else has obtained first in all movies apart from the movie emperor?”

“Hehe, there really is one. Xie Chi. Coincidentally he happens to be in this movie.”

The ghost was embarrassed and spoke stiffly, “Xie Chi? I’ve never heard of him.”

“Then you’re really ignorant.” The ghost on the side sneered.

“Interesting. Haha, Xie Chi was formally known as the little Shen Yi. Now the little Xie Chi is also here.”

“Are you talking about Xie Yang, the new star who came in a bit later than Xie Chi? He is very strong and clever and is also surnamed Xie?”

“You are all bored and chatting nonsense every day. Who wants to be called ‘little XX.’ Xie Yang probably hates Xie Chi to death.”

“According to you, Xie Chi hates Shen Yi?”

“Hahahaha, Ye Xiaoxiao is here. She came to chase stars at a close range.”

“Huh? What gossip did I miss?”

“Ye Xiaoxiao is Xie Chi’s fan! She said it in her last movie that wherever her male god goes, she will go.”

“Alas, the cute girls are all attracted to the gay ones these days.”

……

The lights on the big screen flashed twice and the crowd fell silent.

[The actors are in their positions and the movie ‘Hospital’ has officially begun.]

Hiss. There was an electric current sound and the big screen slowly lit up. A sweet looking female host was broadcasting the late-night news. At the bottom of the screen was a line that said: “Two moons in the same sky. It is an astronomical wonder and a rare once-in-a-thousand years occurrence.”

The female host looked slightly excited and her voice fluctuated as she spoke. “This sight is taking place near a hospital on Ye’an Road in the east of the city. According to the residents there, the original full moon in the sky split into two halves of the moon. One half went to the left and the other to the right. They parted ways and formed the scene of a red and white moon confronting each other in the sky.”

“This is a friendly reminder. According to a report from the Academy of Sciences, the occurrence of two moons in the same sky has caused a magnetic field disorder near Ye’an Road. The radiation formed by the magnetic field will damage the human body to some extent. Therefore, please don’t shut off your TV or radios to drive and see it up close. We will broadcast it for you in real time.”