Chapter 145: Red Movie

[Hahahahaha he knows where it hurts.]

[Ghost Chi is really ruthless. Well done haha!]

[God Chi swearing is really hahaha rare! I can’t stand it anymore.]

[Wu wu wu both Son Chis are so cute. I want both.]

Xie Xinglan and ghost Xie Xinglan each coaxed their Xie Chi and resolved a crisis. Ghost Xie Chi blinked at Xie Chi, seeming to admit his mistake. Xie Chi chuckled inwardly. Then he was expressionless as he asked about business. “What are your plans later?”

Ghost Xie Chi looked at ghost Xie Xinglan beside him and smiled. “I have no plans. Just start over here.”

His tone was relaxed like he didn’t feel dissatisfied about staying in the movie world. Rather, he was even satisfied with the arrangement. Xie Chi was stunned. His eyes shifted between ghost Xie Chi and ghost Xie Xinglan several times before he suddenly figured something out and slowly smiled.

A person was reluctant to leave a place for two reasons. One, there were people they knew and cared about. Two, staying in that place made them feel comfortable. Due to Pet, he had no liking for his original world. He had almost no friends, let alone familial affection. Therefore, it was normal that ghost Xie Chi didn’t miss that world. Leaving that world could even make him forget some unpleasant memories.

In addition, the person he cared about most was already by his side. As long as ghost Xie Xinglan was here, who cared where they lived? The important thing was that he was there.

Xie Chi talked briefly with ghost Xie Xinglan and ghost Xie Chi while Ye Xiaoxiao and Ren Ze were also talking to their ghost selves. The scene was very harmonious and even had a rare bit of warmth. The atmosphere wasn’t like a horror movie at all.

Time passed bit by bit.

Toward the end, dawn was about to break. A bit of morning light poured into the cold hospital and illuminated the faces of the survivors. Without the background of the dark night, the color of the moons gradually faded and became almost transparent. The sun moved slowly and would soon replace the moons.

Xie Chi stood up and moved his slightly stiff limbs. Then three people’s mobile phones rang at the same time. Xie Chi knew it was probably a message about the end of the movie. He was about to turn on the phone to look when ghost Xie Chi floated over to him. “Wait.”

Xie Chi put down his phone. The two of them were the same height and looked exactly the same. Xie Chi saw his reflection in ghost Xie Chi’s eyes.

“What is it?” Since the other party was himself, Xie Chi was extra tolerant and patient. He always felt that ghost Xie Chi was more naive and careful than him.

Ghost Xie Chi glanced back at Ghost Xie Xinglan who nodded at him. Then he turned and hugged Xie Chi. It was really a hug. Since their height was the same, their chins were against each other’s shoulders and it was very uncoordinated.

Xie Chi instantly stiffened. He didn’t know what to do for a while and spoke uncertainly, “You are…”

Ghost Xie Chi simply said. “Later once you get Xie Xinglan’s body, come and play with us.”

Xie Chi’s mood was very complicated for a while and it was beyond words.

“There are many bad people out there but you can absolutely trust me and ghost Xie Xinglan.”

He spoke plainly but there was a trace of movement on Xie Chi’s stiff face. After a long time, Xie Chi spoke sincerely. “Thank you.”

It seemed that on a not-so-bright morning, he met the family he had once longed for so much. He wasn’t fragile. It didn’t matter if he didn’t have it and he didn’t expect it. Therefore, the moment he got it was a rare soft moment.