Chapter 71: 1552 Haunted House (3)

[Did I hear it right? Climbing over? Eavesdropping?]

[Hahahahaha this is imitating the dog and stealing the chicken.] (To not do things in an open and above board manner)

[Son Chi does everything to the extremes.]

"Brother." Xie Chi called out after he discussed it with Lu Wen and Lu Wen went next door to find Ren Ze.

"You only think about me after the discussion?"

Xie Chi just laughed. He didn't feel that unkind for acting first and reporting later.

Xie Xinglan joked around but he turned and went directly out the window. his hands gripped the edge of the window sill and his body hung in the air. He moved a bit towards Ren Ze's room. On the edge of the window, Xie Xinglan didn't move as he visually measured the distance from this side to that side. Then he frowned. "It is a bit far away."

"You can't do it? Then let's go back." Xie Chi didn't have to eavesdrop and he didn't want Xie Xinglan to have an accident. It wasn't worth the loss.

Xie Xinglan didn't speak. He thought for a few seconds before freeing one hand and taking the phone from his pants pocket. One hand was supporting his whole body and the blue veins on his arm bulged. He seemed shaky but his expression was casual.

Xie Xinglan touched the phone, flicked the screen and took out the Evil Spirit Blade from the app's backpack.

He put away the phone and gently swung his body, inserting the Evil Spirit Blade deeply into the wall. He stepped on the Evil Spirit Blade, made a jump and accurately grasped the edge of Ren Ze's window sill. Then he leaned over and pulled out the Evil Spirit Blade embedded in the wall.

Lu Wen was facing the window. He saw Xie Chi by the window and was shocked. Ren Ze felt a dark shadow passing by the window behind him and was about to look back.

"Don't-" Lu Wen couldn't stop him in time and stared nervously.

The suspicious Ren Ze looked back but saw nothing. Lu Wen sighed with relief and pretended as if nothing had happened. "What's the matter?"

Ren Ze frowned. "I think something passed by the window just now."

"Eh?" Lu Wen was dazed. "Why didn't I see it? Perhaps it is a bat or a bird. I'll take a look."

He was close to the window. He stepped past Ren Ze, opened the window, poked his head out and looked at 'Xie Chi' hidden under the window sill. Xie Chi's feet were hanging in the air and Lu Wen's heart beat faster out of fear that 'Xie Chi' would fall.

"Is there anything?" Ren Ze saw that he was frozen and was about to come over suspiciously.

Xie Xinglan looked up and gave Lu Wen a look.

Lu Wen was quick-witted. "I don't see anything outside? Did it fly in the curtains?"

He raised the curtains to look.

"What are you doing?" Ren Ze felt there was something and pulled open the curtains to look down. However, he didn't see anything. Ren Ze was confused while Lu Wen looked like he didn't know anything. Ren Ze thought this person was suspicious but didn't think much.

[Above Ze Ze, above the window!]

[A clever man who can only be seen when looking at the eaves of the window.]

[He climbed up in an instant.]

[This man is a rock climbing champion, right?]

[Spider-man of the new century. He flew over walls towards eaves for hard-core eavesdropping.]