Chapter 126: Hospital (7)

The female ghost's eyes exuded an evil light from behind her dark hair.

Ren Ze was so frightened that he dropped his phone and turned to run. However, the female ghost's hair was like black slender strips in an old cassette tape. They stretched out quickly and caught up with Ren Ze in an instant. Her thin and sharp hair wrapped around Ren Ze's neck like a snake.

The feeling of suffocation and dying rushed to the top of his head. Ren Ze tilted his head slightly, his eyes bloodshot. His wrists and ankles were wrapped in hair and he couldn't move at all.

"Save..."

The hair dug into his flesh and bright red blood oozed out instantly, dripping onto the hair. The situation was urgent. Xie Xinglan had no weapons so he could only kick to break the glass. He picked up a piece from it and quickly cut some hair.

Ren Ze could barely breathe but the situation didn't get better. The female ghost's hair continued to grow like weeds, making up for what had been lost in less than two seconds. Due to suffocation, Ren Ze's face was already purple.

Xie Xinglan cut the hair around Ren Ze's neck and pulled at his sleeves, running quickly. The female ghost behind them seemed irritated by Xie Xinglan's actions. Ren Ze was weak and felt like he had fallen into an ice cellar. He used points to forcefully use his healing technique and barely recovered a bit of physical strength.

They ran extremely fast but the hair behind them chased them faster. The corridor was obviously very short but it seemed to have no end. This female ghost could also use the ghost walls. Ren Ze turned around and stared. He saw that the flying ghost hair was close at hand and jumped forward, not avoiding the danger.

Xie Xinglan stopped and had to turn around to pull Ren Ze. He didn't like to complicate things. Ren Ze was Xie Chi's friend so he would save Ren Ze no matter how hard. Ren Ze struggled to get up. He saw Xie Xinglan coming back and firmly roared, "Leave me! Go!"

"I don't want to hurt you!"

He might not know the reason but Ren Ze knew this female ghost was here to kill him. He was afraid that Xie Xinglan would save him again but this would instead provoke the female ghost to chase Xie Xinglan. Ren Ze wasn't strong and didn't want to hurt others.

"Let's go!" Xie Xinglan turned a deaf ear and pulled at Ren Ze. The ghost hair wrapped around his wrist and Xie Xinglan didn't hesitate to cut it off. Due to his rough actions, the skin on his wrist was open and bloody.

Xie Yang had rushed over when he heard the movement and stopped when he saw that Xie Chi and Ren Ze had encountered a ghost. He leaned against the wall at the end of the corridor, eyes full of gloating.

Ren Ze was seriously injured and fell hard. The ghost hair immediately wrapped around him and he looked like a human-shaped black silkworm chrysalis. In the airtight environment, Ren Ze's struggles were weakening.

The female ghost split off some of her hair to face Xie Xinglan.

"Go!" Ren Ze's shout seemed to use all the air in his chest. Xie Xinglan didn't move. Rather, he suddenly turned around.

Xie Chi seamlessly gained control of his body, raised his head and questioned the female ghost. "Ren Ze, do you want to kill him like this?!"

Xie Yang watched from the sidelines and his expression froze. Xie Chi called the ghost Ren Ze?

[?? Isn't Ren Ze on the ground??]

[??? What is going on?]

A weird scene happened. The vicious female ghost suddenly stopped moving and froze in place like a statue.