Chapter 78: 1552 Haunted House (10)

A pale hand stretched out from the mist, asking for the tooth. At the same time, the face approached quietly. The ugly and terrifying mouth breathed out and the stench sprayed against the side of Lu Ming's neck.

The ghost was like a poisonous snake, playing with its prey and devouring fear.

Lu Ming's knees were limp and his neck desperately shrank back. The space for survival was running out and his fear of death was like a maggot. He closed his eyes and deceived himself to avoid the nightmarish scene in front of him. Finally, he collapsed. "I will give it to you! Please don't kill me!"

He opened his fist and the bloody tooth in his palm glowed with a faint white light. The ghost's hand immediately grabbed the tooth, its eyes full of greed, evil and ecstasy...

No movement? Was the ghost gone? There was silence in his ears. Lu Ming wringed his hands and slightly opened his closed eyes. He was about to peep when he was scared to death by what he saw!

Most of the water vapor had dissipated. By the windowsill, the ghost was opening her mouth wide. It was so wide that her mouth was torn. The female ghost was like the split-mouthed woman as she stuffed her tooth into an incomplete place on her gums. She tried it and after confirming its position, she pressed down hard.

The tooth... was put back in place. The ghost had one more tooth.

She slowly twisted her neck to stare at Lu Ming. She raised the corners of her mouth that reached her ears and made a clown-like, ironic smile as if she was laughing at his stupidity.

There was a thunderstorm and heavy rain started falling outside the mansion. In the dim room, a few bloody handprints gradually appeared on the bathroom door. The bloody handprints were messy and intertwined. It was as if the prey in the bathroom finally lost its strength and stopped struggling. The bloody handprints solidified on the foggy glass and dark red blood flowed down the lines on the bathroom door.

During the whole process, there was no movement outside.

[Fuck, deceptive! He gave the tooth but he died!]

[Is it a rule that the ghost will kill for every tooth it has?]

[Where did this ghost come from? I'm so confused.]

You Jing was awakened by the thunderstorm. In the darkness, he heard light and anxious chatter. He was taken aback and sat up. Then he turned his head and found it was Zhao Jinhua talking in a dream. He sighed with relief and secretly said that he was too paranoid.

A flash of lightning crossed the sky at the right time, illuminating the room. You Jing discovered that Zhao Jinhua's face was pale and she was sweaty from head to toe. His instincts told him it wasn't good so he hurriedly shook Zhao Jinhua and tried to wake her.

"No... no! Don't come over, don't... don't kill me. I'm innocent." Zhao Jinhua became more anxious as her dream progressed.

"Mom!" You Jing was frightened and screamed in her ear. Zhao Jinhua suddenly opened her eyes and sat up. She was stiff and cold as she sat there motionless like a corpse.

You Jing was frightened and shook her shoulders desperately with red eyes. "Mom, wake up!"

Zhao Jinhua finally regained consciousness and felt severe heart palpitations. She clutched her chest and spoke weakly. "I dreamed of that female ghost. I even had a conversation with her."

You Jing was stunned for a second. "Communication? Is your psychic ability working?"

Zhao Jinhua nodded.

You Jing's worry turned to joy in an instant.

Zhao Jinhua was afraid that she would forget the dream and she spoke extremely quickly, "The female ghost told me that her husband had the pica disorder and he liked to eat the dishes on that menu. He ate the monkey brains and baby soup. Her husband also forced her to eat with him several times. She was unwilling and resisted desperately. She tried to call the police to stop her husband but this completely angered her husband. He pulled out her teeth and cut off her tongue. She bled to death."