Chapter 162: Tarot Game (12)

[Which big brother understands??]

[This is simple. I’ll break it down for you. There are nine official actors with identity cards, the blank card is a substitute actor and the witch is equivalent to the director. If she thinks that a certain actor is annoying, she can let the substitute take their part and let the official actor directly go home. After the change in actors, the movie will continue to be shot.]

[So Xie Chi is waiting to find the actor who annoyed the director?]

[Yes, he wants to know why this actor is annoying to explore the unknown likes and dislikes of the big director. Perhaps this way, he can grab a handle and threaten the director to add more scenes to him or directly make the director step down.]

[What are you talking about? Isn’t this too exaggerated?]

[Otherwise, do you want a ghost to understand?]

[…This isn’t the right time but I want to say that we are ghosts.]

[Don’t talk about it. So the person is Gu Yu?]

[Wow, then there really is a substitute? Xie Chi guessed right again? The big director decided to kill Gu Yu because he sneaked into her room?]

[Who wrote those numbers in the closet? It isn’t the witch?]

[Jiang Shuo is here!!]

Jiang Shuo arrived in time and took out a creepy human skin mask, putting it on his face. His face changed in an instant, becoming eerie and strange. He originally had a pale complexion but now he was even more colorless.

The moment a person put on this human skin mask, the surrounding temperature dropped sharply and a ghost energy filled the air. Jiang Shuo grabbed the witch and red and black blood patterns gradually appeared on his hand. The witch felt the majestic ghost power in it and fear flashed in her eyes. She knew that she couldn’t handle it and didn’t continue to insist. She threw away Gu Yu and jumped out the window.

Gu Yu was smashed against the closet door and spat out a mouthful of blood. He got up from the ground with difficulty and watched Jiang Shuo peel the human skin mask off his face, revealing his original face.

This was Jiang Shuo’s ghost skin item. It was from the red movie ‘Two Faces’. In Two Faces, the male protagonist was an honest and kind detective. He was ordered to investigate the supernatural cases of serial skinning, only to discover that he was the murderer. It turned out he had an ancestral ghost skin. After wearing it, he would become that cruel and powerful skinning ghost.

Jiang Shuo didn’t look good. Gu Yu knew that he had caused trouble for Jiang Shuo and almost ruined Jiang Shuo’s business so he immediately apologized. Jiang Shuo frowned. “Don’t be stupid next time.”

Gu Yu nodded in a hurry. If it wasn’t for Jiang Shuo then he really would’ve died here this time. He wanted to make amends and quickly said, “The death order is wrong. She really wanted my life just now!”

Jiang Shuo’s expression sank and he said a moment later, “Not necessarily.”

“What?” Gu Yu was stunned.

Jiang Shuo had his own things. He walked quickly and asked while moving, “What did you find?”

Gu Yu paused before describing the numbers he saw in the closet.

“A circle was drawn around the number nine?” Jiang Shuo repeated it after hearing it.

Gu Yu nodded.

“Are you sure there are only 10 numbers? Not 11?” Jiang Shuo suddenly cocked his head, his eyes tight and his voice harsh.

Gu Yu was a bit flustered by his stare. He didn’t know why Jiang Shuo reacted so fiercely and nodded hurriedly, “It is 10.”