Chapter 131: Hospital (12)

Ren Ze blinked hard before confirming that what he saw was true. Xie Chi really took the initiative to place an arm around Yi Hesong's shoulder. Yi Hesong was slightly taller than Xie Chi and had to bend over slightly to facilitate Xie Chi's support.

All the actors exchanged looks and their gazes toward Xie Chi became more frightened. They weren't stupid people. Yi Hesong used the Cocoon and must've been absolutely determined to kill Xie Chi. They all thought that Xie Chi was dead but unexpectedly, such a big crisis was resolved by Xie Chi. Yi Hesong's attitude also did a 180 degree turn.

Yi Hesong was uncomfortable. His teeth were itchy with hatred and he lowered his head to whisper, "You can stop it."

The implication was to stop acting.

"Okay." Xie Chi also didn't want to keep doing this. He shrugged and slowly moved his arm away. He tilted his head and stared at Xie Yang for a few seconds before smiling slightly. The corners of his lips were slightly raised but there was no smile in his eyes. He didn't bother to pretend to hide the sneer.

Xie Yang was Yi Hesong's little follower. Yi Hesong had his own reasons for his sudden decision and it must have something to do with Xie Yang who hated Xie Chi. Xie Chi didn't hate the blatant villains. It was the small villains who instigated things in the back that he hated most.

Xie Yang secretly gritted his teeth while panicking badly. Not only was Xie Chi alive but he also brought a disaster that caused Yi Hesong to blame Xie Yang. How could this be?

Yi Hesong felt his reputation was greatly damaged as everyone stared at him and he shouted angrily, "It is a little misunderstanding. What are you looking at? Go!"

The actors who saw the power of Cocoon shrank back and immediately dispersed. Xie Yang also left.

Ye Xiaoxiao and Ren Ze rushed up and asked with concern, "Are you okay?"

Xie Chi nodded. Ren Ze saw he was injured and immediately spent points to heal him. Yuan Ye also stepped up to them and said with a smile. "Xie Chi, you are a miracle."

He wasn't stingy in his praise.

Xie Chi stared at him for a moment before saying helplessly, "I almost died."

Ye Xiaoxiao wondered, "In the end, what happened?"

Xie Chi glanced at Yi Hesong who was preparing to leave. "Senior Yi, don't go."

Yi Hesong became stiff and endured his irritation as he turned his head. "What the hell do you want to do! I warn you not to go too far!"

"If you don't protect me, what will you do if I die?" Xie Chi blinked, his expression innocent. He seemed to be seriously considering this problem.

Ren Ze felt Yi Hesong's anger and was afraid that Yi Hesong would fight Xie Chi again. He didn't expect Yi Hesong to come back with a fierce expression. Ren Ze and Ye Xiaoxiao were dumbfounded.

Xie Chi briefly explained the causes and consequences. Then he got to business and looked at Yi Hesong. "You obviously locked the ward and left. Why did you come back suddenly?"

Yi Hesong glanced suggestively behind Xie Chi. Ye Xiaoxiao understood and pulled at Ren Ze. "Let's buy some water."

Xie Chi called them back. "There is nothing to hide."

Yi Hesong was a veteran after all. He quickly put aside inappropriate emotions and said, "I will make it clear in advance that I'm not doing this to help you. I just hate being used and also want to know who it is."

Xie Chi wondered, "You don't know who it is?"

"They sent anonymous text messages."

Xie Chi knew it.