Chapter 11: Spirit in Red Clothes (10)

The little hand instantly created nails that were four to five centimeters long. They pierced the fragile skin of the skinny, black man and penetrated deeply. The skinny black man screamed. He was in so much pain that he was about to faint. He grabbed the pale hand and tried to pull out the fingernails but it was in vain.

"Help!!" The thin, black man wailed.

Jiang Rui and Zhang Bin were close by. They immediately grabbed him and pulled him. There was a creak as the door of the cabinet opened and a neck dripping black blood protruded! It was the baby ghost!

Jiang Rui and Zhang Bin were so scared that they turned around and ran away, apparently not planning to save the skinny black man. A drop of black blood dripped onto the back of the black man's hand and there was a noise. The man's facial features twitched and he screamed like a ghost in the 18 layers of hell. In an instant, the skin and flesh on the back of his hand were corroded, leaving only pale and grey bones. Blood mixed with pus was dripping continuously.

"Please... save me! Brother Xie!"

No one would save him. The pained black man shouted the name of the weak newcomer without any hope. Then there was a loud bang and one foot kicked the cabinet door. The change was so fast that the baby ghost didn't have time to shrink back and its cut neck was caught by the door of the cabinet.

Xie Xinglan slammed against the cabinet door and the pressure increased, the baby ghost's screams making people's bones shake. Xie Xinglan chuckled. The force of the baby ghost's hand was released and Xie Xinglan seized this opportunity to kick away the skinny black man with no hesitation.

The skinny black man was thrown back and his decayed finger fell to the ground with a clatter, but his life was finally saved.

The baby ghost in the cabinet was completely irritated and resentful. "It's you again! I'll kill you!"

The cabinet was on the verge of breaking but Xie Xinglan did the opposite of what was expected. He opened the cabinet door and raised his eyebrows with no fear. There was no barrier and the baby ghost's hand reached out quickly to try and tear at Xie Xinglan's neck. Yan Jing's heart stopped and he desperately shouted. "Brother Xie!'

Xie Xinglan didn't move at all. He just sneered and coldly declared, "If you want your mother to see the sun again then get out of here."

The hand twitched unwillingly close to his fragile neck before finally shrinking back. The baby ghost disappeared and the crisis subsided.

Jiang Rui was pale and tears flowed while Zhang Bin's legs were weak and he directly fell to the ground. Yan Jing sighed with relief and collapsed on the sofa. "Brother Xie, you scared me to death!"

Then he realized something and gulped. "Weren't you a fighting scum...?"

Xie Chi could actually make the baby ghost shrink back...

"There are no technical skills." Xie Xinglan replied in a perfunctory manner. Xie Xinglan just didn't want to let the baby ghost be proud. He didn't have much interest in saving people and it just happened on the way.

The skinny black man was still screaming in a horrifying manner due to the unbearable pain. He desperately clutched his left hand as he rolled around on the ground in pain. Xie Xinglan frowned slightly and walked over to see that the corroded area on the black man's hand was still spreading. After a while, most of his body would be turned into a pool of blood.

Xie Xinglan picked up a fruit knife from a table to the side. The beautiful fingers held the shiny silver knife. He pulled out a lighter and slowly and carefully disinfected the tip of the blade, as if he had an innate affinity for this cold and dangerous thing.