Chapter 144: Hospital (25) End

The world they thought about was actually formed by a fusion of two small worlds. The conflict between the ghost camp and actor camp that was thought to be irreconcilable didn’t exist at all so everything was easy to push down.

There happened to be a mirror that revealed the truth. It didn’t really matter what the ‘c’ letters on the mirror meant. The important thing was the mirror itself.

The mirror was placed at the entrance of the hospital lobby so people could examine themselves and fix their clothing. However, it also explained the entanglement of love and hatred between oneself. People who hated themselves would see the hideous ghost of themselves in the mirror because it was a mirror and projected their true self. People who hated themselves would inevitably get a ghost that killed them without mercy.

Xie Chi thought this movie was amazing.

The great thing was that there were countless possibilities. Even if no one found the mystery of this mirror or uncovered the truth of the moon, as long as the actors and ghosts could compromise and were willing to trust their own selves instead of the information given by the app, not wavering no matter what, they would all go out unharmed once the night of the two moons in the same sky ended.

Therefore, solving puzzles wasn’t the key to this movie. The key was to trust yourself. It was a game between you and yourself. The information obtained by the ghost was directly instilled by the app rather than being dug up by the ghost itself. This increased the credibility of the answer.

The ghosts were quiet and the lobby was completely silent. Then the ghost Ren Ze and ghost Ye Xiaoxiao slowly appeared, making clear their positions. They were completely convinced. Ren Ze and Ye Xiaoxiao didn’t hate themselves and correspondingly, ghost Ren Ze and ghost Ye Xiaoxiao didn’t dislike the actors.

Therefore, ghost Ren Ze and ghost Ye Xiaoxiao might not have shown up to help but they hesitated and didn’t try to kill their actors the moment they were born. They were originally wavering and slow to take action but they weren’t stupid. Now that Xie Chi spread the evidence in front of them, they immediately made a decision. They seemed a bit ashamed as they stood silently with lowered heads.

Ghost He Xiao sighed softly, seemingly regretful. However, there was nothing he could do. The matter was over and there was no way back. Ye Xiaoxiao smiled sadly at him.

Ghost Xie Yang saw he was completely isolated and panicked in his heart. However, he still had a question in his mind and he sneered emotionally. “You still haven’t said why killing the actor Xie Yang would kill me. It is because you can’t say it, right? You are deceiving me. The mirror can only prove the inner and outer worlds.”

Xie Chi looked at him in a pitying manner. “The mirror actually isn’t important. It is just a disposable additional object. The important thing is the moons.”

He ignored the nervous ghost Xie Yang and took a few steps to lean against the door. He stared up at the sky and seemed to be reconfirming something.

“What do you mean?” Ghost Xie Yang was about to go crazy due to this person’s mysterious tone.

“Don’t worry.” Xie Chi tilted his head to look at ghost Xie Yang. “Look for yourself.”

He raised his hand slightly and pointed to the moons in the sky. He felt it was particularly boring as he said, “You always asked me why. In fact, the moons have already told you clearly so look at them yourself.”

The ghost Xie Yang followed his hand to look at the two moons in the sky. He didn’t see anything special. The two moons were still far away from each other. They looked exactly the same and had the same brightness.