Chapter 139: Hospital (20)

Ghost Xie Chi’s eyes tensed and he asked, “What is the way to live?”

Xie Chi told him, “I need you to come with me to verify it.”

Ghost Xie Chi didn’t hesitate. “Go.”

He and ghost Xie Xinglan had an advantage in strength and they weren’t afraid of Xie Chi lying and deceiving them. In addition, he knew Xie Chi as a person and knew that what Xie Chi said was more than half true. He believed in Xie Chi more than the app.

[??? Xie Chi knows? Why don’t I know?]

[Fuck, I’m confused, I’m really confused this time.]

[Who is it?!]

[My two Xie Chis and Xinglans are too strong!]

10 minutes ago, Yi Hesong stood in front of a mirror on the first floor. Yi Hesong was a qualified old actor. Having found nothing else, he spent some time meditating and felt it was likely he was going in the wrong direction.

Therefore, he changed his mind and no longer looked for the ghost who disappeared inexplicably. He instead focused on the hospital and the moons. Yi Hesong soon discovered that the moons he had neglected seemed to be hinting at something.

He summed up two changes in the moons.

These two changes seemed to have some subtle connections with the events happening in the movie. For example, the red clouds swallowing the white clouds might represent the ghosts who died in the car accident killing themselves. Then what was the red clouds replacing the white clouds?

Yi Hesong couldn’t figure it out for a moment. He started to sort out all the clues and put them together one by one, faintly feeling there was something important that hadn’t been discovered. He had wandered around the hospital like a headless fly and found this mirror placed in the lobby of the first floor, facing the two moons outside the window.

The mirror was big and conspicuous but when an actor walked by, they usually didn’t take a closer look. He also overlooked it in his previous deliberate search and only happened to find it now. The mirror looked ordinary but the two letters ‘c’ engraved on the side of the mirror showed it was extraordinary. Yi Hesong thought this was some type of clue but the clue was too cryptic. What did the two ‘c’ letters show?

Yi Hesong sat down on the side and fiddled with his hands. He thought about it for a while before the previous scene appeared in his mind—Xie Chi and Xie Yang talking and smiling. He saw this when he went upstairs to search after sensing the black ghost’s location.

He was looking for the ghost in black but found Xie Chi and Xie Yang. He had felt it was strange at the time but hadn’t thought too much. Now thinking about it, what if the ghost in black was one of them. Replacement, the other change in the moon was replacement! Ghosts replaced people, the ghosts were doves occupying the magpie’s nest!

Yi Hesong’s expression froze for a second before he abruptly stood up. Xie Yang! Abnormal Xie Yang!

Yi Hesong was angry and annoyed. He was almost tricked by Xie Chi!

Xie Yang was looking for clues in the lounge on the first floor. He heard unusual movements on an upper floor and was about to rush over when a tall black shadow appeared in front of him, completely covering his shadow.

The frightened Xie Yang immediately turned around and saw Yi Hesong with a gloomy expression. Yi Hesong stared with murderous eyes and Xie Yang got an eerie feeling. He was afraid of being chased and killed by Yi Hesong and felt guilty fear, so his first reaction was to lower his head.

Yi Hesong’s eyes became colder.

Xie Yang raised his head and smiled. “Brother Yi, what’s wrong?”