Chapter 114: Living Hell (16)

[Effect of Demonic Field: Taking oneself as the midpoint, enter the eternal night within a radius of five meters.]

[Eternal Night Effect:

1. Bloody Feast: The eternal night is for killing and hunting. For three minutes, the owner of the talent will get a 100% increase in strength.]

[2. Extreme Blindness: the prey inside will become temporarily blind.]

[3. Seal of Blood: For the prey inside, all items are completely disabled for three minutes and they can’t escape from the eternal night area.]

[4. Demon’s Curse: The prey inside will weaken by 50% within three minutes.]

[Warning, if the hunt fails, the domain will cause severe backlash. Warning—]

A warning rang in his head but Xie Xinglan couldn’t hear it.

Cheng Zhou was close and was about to force Xie Xinglan to open his eyes to look at the talisman when it suddenly became pitch black. This darkness was different from a night without stars and the moon where light could still be seen. It was a type of desolate and desperate darkness.

There was a sudden coolness at the back of his head like a demon was watching him in the darkness. A feeling of terror crawled into his heart. Cheng Zhou retreated in a panic only to find that his movements were slow and rigid.

For more, visit novelhall[.]com

“What is the situation? Why does Cheng Zhou suddenly seem blind?”

The actors watching the fight looked at each other in shock. They didn’t understand why Cheng Zhou, who had the advantage, suddenly panicked. He was like a man lost in the wilderness at night.

“Something’s wrong!”

They felt fear for some reason from Xie Xinglan.

There was a bang as Cheng Zhou staggered and hit the wall of the field. He hit the wall madly with his shoulders only to find out in horror that he was locked in a circular area. Cheng Zhou heard Xie Xinglan’s unhurried footsteps.

“Don’t come here!” His footsteps were in disorder. His voice trembled as he tried to determine Xie Xinglan’s direction.

Cheng Zhou might be blind but he could feel Xie Xinglan’s gaze. Xie Xinglan’s gaze fell on him like some type of radar locating prey, dark and unpredictable. Xie Xinglan looked at him in a sarcastic manner.

Xie Xinglan’s breath was just behind him. Cheng Zhou was overjoyed. He turned around quickly and raised the talisman in front of him. He was sure that Xie Xinglan had seen it.

“He saw it! It’s over!”

The most up-to-date novels are published on novelhall[.]com

“So careless?”

“I just said that an orange item—no! He’s fine?”

Xie Xinglan’s breath disappeared. Cheng Zhou thought he was dead and was overjoyed.

[What is he laughing at? Xing Xing is right in front of him!]

[Ahhh.]

A cold light flashed suddenly.

“Ah!” The smile that hadn’t fully formed on Cheng Zhou’s face stiffened. He lowered his head in disbelief and reached out to touch the sword that penetrated him. Cheng Zhou fell straight down.