Chapter 120: Hospital (1)

The moment Xie Chi left, Shen Yi stood alone on top of the empty building. He looked down through the glass window for a while before walking back to his desk in a daze.

The room was dark but he didn’t turn on the light. He opened the drawer and took out pen and paper. Then he started writing slowly while remembering. Time passed as the nib of the pen moved.

The moment Xie Chi returned home, he received a message about Yi Hesong from Shen Yi through the app.

He learned that the next horror movie Yi Hesong was going to was a ghost movie with the highest quality in the ‘orange’ color. It happened that Xie Chi’s authority to go to all orange color movies was fully opened.

Shen Yi specifically explained that in the app, the highest natural quality horror movies was the ‘red’ color, not the ‘black’ color as he always thought. Black colored movies could only be upgraded through red movies. A horror movie couldn’t start off as black so even for famous first and second tier actors, they mainly shot orange and red colored movies.

The scarcity of red movies meant that demand exceeded supply and the threshold was harsh. Therefore, choosing a high quality orange movie was normal. As long as this type of movie was shot well, there was a high probability that it would rise to a red color. Yes, they might not be able to get the high rewards of red movies but the rewards from upgrading were enough to make up for the missing points.

This meant that a peak orange color movie was undoubtedly a big piece of meat. It was often full as soon as it was released. Third and fourth tier actors wanted to rely on it to get their first red movie and upgrade their title. Even more senior actors wouldn’t take it lightly. Shen Yi had certain privileges after reaching his position. He could let the app leave him two or three positions in a movie and decided to let the agent report Xie Chi’s name.

The name of the horror movie was very ordinary. It was a simple ‘Hospital’. Apart from the filming location being a hospital, almost all information was hidden.

Xie Chi found that the movie’s names became more mysterious as it went on and less information was revealed. In the beginning, ‘Spirit in Red Clothes’ and ‘Zombie Lovers’ all had strong implications but ‘1552 Haunted House’ and ‘Living Hell’ couldn’t be guessed at first glance.

Xie Chi had filmed the orange ghost movie, Living Hell. This one was also an orange ghost movie. The app had a system where shooting the same quality movie and same theme would lead to points being reduced. It was reasonable to say that after entering Hospital, Xie Chi would only get 80% of the points. However, Xie Chi noticed that the points he could earn for shooting the movie were completely normal.

In other words, this movie might be special.

Xie Chi opened his backpack. He now had three more orange quality items.

Shen Yi had left a message on the message interface: [Place priority on bringing your own items. Items above purple quality have their effect weakened when gifted by others. The weakening range is different for each item. I have picked three items with a small weakening range that are suitable for you to bind with. Bring in what you are lacking.]

[Also, Yi Hesong isn’t that easy to deal with. Don’t take him lightly. He will bring three peak orange color items and your items definitely aren’t equal to his. His own strength is very high.]

The app had an item restriction system. For an orange movie, a single actor could bring in three orange colored items at most. He now had two orange items, the Holy Light Ring and the Guardian Ring. One was an invincible immunity and the other increased strength. In other words, he only had one item space left and could take one of the three items Shen Yi gave him.