Chapter 46.1: Horror Skewers (1)

Shen Yi's office.

"Su Qing, did you go and make a zombie movie behind my back?" Shen Yi asked in a flat tone from where he was sitting on the sofa as he heard the door opening.

Su Qing, who opened the door, trembled and his voice was as low as a mosquito. "Yes."

He was a delicate and beautiful man with a thin back, long hair down to the waist, a fair complexion that looked a bit sickly and an artistic temperament. He was Shen Yi's secret lover.

Shen Yi turned his head and smiled. "What are you afraid of? I didn't say anything. Come here."

He patted his leg, his expression very natural. Su Qing blushed and walked over slowly. He was held in Shen Yi's arms.

"The movie is called Zombie Lovers? I heard from my agent that the word-of-mouth is pretty good and the audience likes the script very much." Shen Yi said as he turned on the TV.

Astonishment flashed in the eyes of Su Qing. He raised his head and asked, "You like it?"

Anticipation and joy were about to overflow from his bright eyes.

Shen Yi remained silent as he pressed the remote control to fast forward all the way. Then he pressed the pause button at the end. "Crossing life and death and crossing race, a love theme..."

"Love comes and goes like this." Shen Yi snorted with some casual contempt in his eyes. "You are still so small-minded, like a woman."

Su Qing's face became pale and he lowered his head to hide it. He was silent for a few seconds before replying in a very low voice. "I know, I won't go and shoot these in the future."

"It is good to be obedient." Shen Yi was relieved that this person agreed. He sighed and smiled softly. "In fact, I know you are secretly confessing to me. You love me whether I am alive and dead. You substituted yourself into Mrs Zhao and the female fox, right?"

Su Qing sweated nervously and didn't dare to make a sound.

"Thank you for your intentions." Shen Yi hugged the person tighter and paused before his tone became a bit colder. "However, I don't need it. Emotions are the most useless thing in the world."

The blood in Su Qing's body became cold and he forced a smile onto his force.

Shen Yi continued indifferently, "We each take what we need from each other. Don't be so shameful in the future. Two of my friends have seen it."

Shen Yi was helpless. "You really make me embarrassed."

Su Qing's face was white and he spat out difficult words. "...I know."

"Now watch Zombie Lovers with me." Shen Yi was satisfied with Su Qing's obedience and fiddled with this person's fingers as he pressed the play button again, indifferently watching the screen.

The next second, his casual expression froze. The TV screen showed a close-up of a man's face, handsome and clear. The close-up was only for two or three seconds before flashing past. Shen Yi's expression was a bit subtle as he picked up the remote control and rewound the movie, pressing pause on the close-up.

This was the first time he had taken a serious look at the appearance of the male lead in Zombie Lovers. Although the male lead was amazing, it was still difficult to catch Shen Yi's eyes. He had just fast-forwarded before and it was only now that he took a closer look.

Shen Yi seemed to be looking for something on the male lead's face. Su Qing also followed the close-up of the male lead. He saw that Shen Yi's expression was different and tentatively wondered, "Do you know him?"